+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TFW - refusal (General farm worker)

Sanjeewa117

Dec 5, 2022
One of my friend applied work visa for the position of general farm worker (Dairy). She has 4.5 year dairy farming experiences in a dairy farm and more that 8 year experiences in agriculture sector with some of dairy related duties. She had valid job offer, LMIA too. But She got a visa refusal. The reason was "you were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek". Now she has send an reconsideration latter with explanation to the given reason.

My question is, According to the official NOC web site this position is not require any experience or education. So why they refused this application

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
One of my friend applied work visa for the position of general farm worker (Dairy). She has 4.5 year dairy farming experiences in a dairy farm and more that 8 year experiences in agriculture sector with some of dairy related duties. She had valid job offer, LMIA too. But She got a visa refusal. The reason was "you were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek". Now she has send an reconsideration latter with explanation to the given reason.

My question is, According to the official NOC web site this position is not require any experience or education. So why they refused this application
Did she include her employment letters and education in dairy studies to prove she can do the job? The NOC states that there is no specific training but “However, a college certificate or specialized courses related to farming are available.”

Reactions: Sanjeewa117

jeychie18

Nov 30, 2016

Hi is this in Canada application? What’s her timeline?

Reactions: Sanjeewa117

Sanjeewa117

Dec 5, 2022
Did she include her employment letters and education in dairy studies to prove she can do the job? The NOC states that there is no specific training but “However, a college certificate or specialized courses related to farming are available.”
Yes. She has diploma in Agriculture and she has attached diploma certificate and service latters.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes. She has diploma in Agriculture and she has attached diploma certificate and service latters.
So she had ECA completed then? If not, then she needs ECA because diploma has no value. Service letters, I assume, are her reference /employment letters?

Dec 6, 2022
So she had ECA completed then? If not, then she needs ECA because diploma has no value. Service letters, I assume, are her reference /employment letters?
My brother has applied same but he just have 2 months of experience and is on the job letter from India. Will that be sufficient.

Ewedu

Feb 5, 2023
The IRCC VO needs to be question at times. It's clearly stated in most of these job adverts that no experience needed, no certificate needed. As crucial as these jobs are to the Canadian economy and every souls living in that country, neither PR nor Citizens will want to do the jobs but they can visit groceries for shopping. However, the employers will go through the rigorous stress of getting LMIA and the employee will equally go through the same in applying for work permit visa. Only for some silly IRCC VO to refuse visa on a baseless ground.

@Sanjeewa117 it would have being much more better for your employer to take it up.

@KaranMaanjassi Congrats to your brother.Share your timeline for the benefit of others