Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so
As per below link My application may not be effected and should be under processing. NOC 6661 is including the moratorium list but here is saying something else. Views plz

Does this include hotels?
No. Hotels that operate Food Service Establishments are not affected by the moratorium. That said, any Food Service Establishment operated by a third party on leased premises inside a hotel is covered by the moratorium.

http://www.mondaq.com/canada/x/312988/employee+rights+labour+relations/Update+Moratorium+On+The+Food+Services+Sectors+Access+To+The+Temporary+Foreign+Worker+Program

dj trek

May 15, 2014
i already have my visa and work permit,,,but i need to go home in the philippines because my contract end here in taiwan on june 1 2014,,and my employer allow me to enter in canada for mid august 2014,,,i dont know if i can still go after what happen to the moratorium and i dont know what are the things to be done in the phils.. for this...,,i spend a lot of money to go to canada but this what happen im so worried,,any one could help me for an idea....