+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Testimonials regarding processing time for E-APR (Express Entry)

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi
May i know if you have recieved PPR and other related docs ?
How much did CIC took from RPRF to PPR in your case?
still waiting for it. RPRF request and PPR are unrelated

Reactions: appy_999

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
are u PNP OR FSW?
DID YOU TRIED SENDING EMAIL TO CIC ? WHAT WERE THEIR RESPONSE
please don't use caps lock. of course i contacted them, but as you know it's pointless because the reply is a template. it even literally says "template reply" on the GCMS notes

hp2018

Sep 6, 2018
Hello,
My express entry PR application was received on Sept 8th, 2018 and it has been over 4 months now. I haven't been contacted requesting for any information yet. My application still under process for - Review for eligibility, background check and final decision. Many say it takes less than 6 months for a response. Is there a way to see the actual phase of the application rather than just the updates in my account?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello,
My express entry PR application was received on Sept 8th, 2018 and it has been over 4 months now. I haven't been contacted requesting for any information yet. My application still under process for - Review for eligibility, background check and final decision. Many say it takes less than 6 months for a response. Is there a way to see the actual phase of the application rather than just the updates in my account?
Relax, there are a lot of people in the same boat as you. IRCC is taking a long time to process in the second half of 2018.

You can order GCMS notes to get a more detailed breakdown of your profile evaluation.

appy_999

Jan 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

By any chance can anyone share how to figure out which month's applications/ITAs are being processed right now?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
I completed the process myself. I'm actually not a fan of using consultants for the process - if you have a complicated legal history (e.g. a criminal record) it might be worth seeking the advice of an attorney (not a consultant) but, otherwise, I think the process is easy enough that persons should do it themselves. I have heard too many horror stories of persons being 'screwed over' because they chose to use consultants. In fact, several of my friends in my home country started the immigration process at the same time as I did, and my process ended up being the simplest, quickest, and least problematic because I did it myself, whereas the others chose to utilize a popular lawyer here - one of my friends would actually not have gotten through if it wasn't for me and the valuable information I got from this forum; I was able to catch an application-killing error that the lawyer was about to make and made her confront him about it so he could correct it just in time.
Would you like to share the error.Though all errors are different but it may turn out to be the one we may be making.Thanks