+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test to DM

melody.sha

Jul 10, 2017
have contacted them ?? did you request ATIP report ??? do you long travel history ??? do u think what us unusual in ur case
What is ATIP? Could you please explain this to me? I dont have long travel history. I called them once and they said it is within the 1 year processing time so I cant do anything. I am a very normal person (PhD student) without any specific condition. I would appreciate if you could let me know about ATIP and how to apply for that. Thanks.

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
What is ATIP? Could you please explain this to me? I dont have long travel history. I called them once and they said it is within the 1 year processing time so I cant do anything. I am a very normal person (PhD student) without any specific condition. I would appreciate if you could let me know about ATIP and how to apply for that. Thanks.
use those links
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
you will choose which gouv department ,, chosse IRCC ,, than choose the option which will cost you 5$ and by the way you can pay using and Canadian chqueing account or even credit card ,, it take 30 days to get back the response ,, but this will the officer notes ,,, at least you would see where are your application at ,, good luck bro

melody.sha

Jul 10, 2017
use those links
you will choose which gouv department ,, chosse IRCC ,, than choose the option which will cost you 5$ and by the way you can pay using and Canadian chqueing account or even credit card ,, it take 30 days to get back the response ,, but this will the officer notes ,,, at least you would see where are your application at ,, good luck bro
Thanks for the instruction. the same with you and I hope u get the oath letter soon.

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
use those links
Is it not free if you order it for yourself under privacy act?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
use those links
No need to pay $5. It's free under the privacy act.

melody.sha

Jul 10, 2017
Correct, it is free under the privacy act.
what is field number for Atip application? I checked all my emails and There are only two numbers. one of them is the application number and the other one is UCI. How can I find file number? ( file number is not the same as application number)

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
what is field number for Atip application? I checked all my emails and There are only two numbers. one of them is the application number and the other one is UCI. How can I find file number? ( file number is not the same as application number)
Just use your application number. That's what I did and got the notes without any issues,

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
one option will be free and the other will cost 5$ ,, the informative one is with 5$
I don’t know much about the difference. I ordered the $5 last time and actually didn’t find anything exciting. This time I have ordered free one and waiting. so let’s see.