+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test not marked as completed after 1.5 months

sacul

Jun 9, 2018
Hello, I completed my test successfully on October 10th, and got the confirmation email. On my tracker, it's still marked as In Progress. I emailed the ircc (by responding to the email address that sent me the test invite), and they replyed on Nov 4:

"According to our records, you have completed and passed your Test. No action required from your side. We close your request"

However it seems weird to me that in the tracker it is still in progress, everyone else seems to have their status updated quickly. Anyone else have a similar situation? Should I be worried?

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
Hello, I completed my test successfully on October 10th, and got the confirmation email. On my tracker, it's still marked as In Progress. I emailed the ircc (by responding to the email address that sent me the test invite), and they replyed on Nov 4:

"According to our records, you have completed and passed your Test. No action required from your side. We close your request"

However it seems weird to me that in the tracker it is still in progress, everyone else seems to have their status updated quickly. Anyone else have a similar situation? Should I be worried?
The online tracker is not showing any updates for a vast majority of applicants, if not everyone. I would say not to worry since you already got the reply from your processing office.

Reactions: snoopyta and sacul