+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

test letter

as aa

Feb 21, 2017
Hi, today i recieve m'y test lettre with cit 0039 (prohibition citizenship act) is that normal. Do they send it to all applicant and m'y question is shall i complète an signe the cit or untill the Day of interview thank you for your replies in advance.

Blueboy1980

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as aa said:
Hi, today i recieve m'y test lettre with cit 0039 (prohibition citizenship act) is that normal. Do they send it to all applicant and m'y question is shall i complète an signe the cit or untill the Day of interview thank you for your replies in advance.
I've never heard of this form. From what I've read online it's best to fill it in and then sign it when your at the interview.

KenCalgary2016

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
as aa said:
In our case we signed it the day before our examination. Our examination March 14, 2017 we signed it March 13, 2017.

bbssmm88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
as aa said:
Hi

Usually, you sign this form during the interview right after the test, but I have seen in this forum that some offices send it out with invitation--Montreal namely.

as aa

Feb 21, 2017
bbssmm88 said:
Hi

Usually, you sign this form during the interview right after the test, but I have seen in this forum that some offices send it out with invitation--Montreal namely.
please any on recieve the test letter with cit 0039. (Prohibition citizenship act)

andersonhc

Feb 2, 2017
as aa said:
please any on recieve the test letter with cit 0039. (Prohibition citizenship act)
Yes, I received CIT 0039 with my test convocation letter. Montreal office. I received it all by email.
Just bring it to the interview.

as aa

Feb 21, 2017
andersonhc said:
Yes, I received CIT 0039 with my test convocation letter. Montreal office. I received it all by email.
Just bring it to the interview.
me too montreal office, I recieved the cit 0039 ,so we sign it the Day of interview