+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test Invite

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
As harirajmohan mentioned here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/test-invite.743562/post-9676434

looks like you don't need to wait for the email. Also you still have a day to receive it.
Yes but seems that these days they send copy of passport requests with the test invite, so I can technically can take the test hopping I can find instruction on IRCC website but not sure if I need to send the passport copies and also where and when should I send thise.

ppap1122

May 27, 2021
UPDATE:

Did the test today and passed it with 17 out of 20. Pretty excited about that.

Although while I was taking picture of my ID card, it just took forever to get a picture that was absolutely clear. Freaking webcam of macbook air is still 720p, pisses the living hell out of me.

I can't say even the final approved picture will qualify as 100% clear, but you could read my ID number on PR card and see my pictures clearly. Things like small text were just a nightmare to get it right and I can't remember them to be 100% clear.

While approving my image, I just made sure ID number is readable and both photos on PR card were clear. I did not remember checking expiry date and date of birth to be clear readable & I am worried about THAT now.

It says the result is temporary, here is what test result email said.

This score is
  • temporary
  • not your official test result
If cheating is known or suspected
  • your test result may be invalid
  • an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) official will follow up with you
In the upcoming months, we’ll
  • review and confirm your official test result
  • contact you with your next steps

Can someone please tell me how long does it take to get the official test result from them?

Thank you.