+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test and Interview Update

visit

Star Member
Dec 25, 2011
Hello Folks ,

We had our test and interview today. We both got 20/20 ...LOL!! We were so stressed out when we went today...:)

Some of the watch outs/call outs for interview

1) Please make sure that you print & take both documents attached in the email - Few people did not get the second document ( prohibitions form) , but they provided that to them.

2) I have been doing contract jobs (IT Consultant ) , the officer did ask me if I have incorporation company document handy, I did not have hard copy, but I pulled a soft copy on my phone and showed it to him...he wrote down my incorporation number.

So, please take your incorporation (PDF) document with you : He noted the incorporation number and the company name .

He verified all travel history , engaged us in small conversation about the places where we lived and weather etc. He did not check any of our daughter's document that we took along with us ( her passport , COPR etc). He finally said there are no concerns and we will be notified on the Oath ceremony within 1 or 2 months.

Thx

Gagansidhu90

Sep 18, 2018
Hey i applied for citizenship on December 2 2017 and had my citizenship test on may23 and i had a DM on my file august 31 And still waiting for oath in Edmonton...Any one have any idea about the next step
Thanks

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks ,

We had our test and interview today. We both got 20/20 ...LOL!! We were so stressed out when we went today...:)

Some of the watch outs/call outs for interview

1) Please make sure that you print & take both documents attached in the email - Few people did not get the second document ( prohibitions form) , but they provided that to them.

2) I have been doing contract jobs (IT Consultant ) , the officer did ask me if I have incorporation company document handy, I did not have hard copy, but I pulled a soft copy on my phone and showed it to him...he wrote down my incorporation number.

So, please take your incorporation (PDF) document with you : He noted the incorporation number and the company name .

He verified all travel history , engaged us in small conversation about the places where we lived and weather etc. He did not check any of our daughter's document that we took along with us ( her passport , COPR etc). He finally said there are no concerns and we will be notified on the Oath ceremony within 1 or 2 months.

Thx
What's prohibition document ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
What's prohibition document ?
The 'green' colored form which you receive at the IRCC reception while visiting for interview/test. It basically enumerates various points which make one ineligible for citizenship based on criminal activities undertaken during our eligibility period. Many have received this form with their test invite letter. I did not ~ and was handed-it in the IRCC reception desk.

Reactions: punk