+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Terrible Education Profile - Need Help

HARDYBOYZ_IN

Feb 28, 2014
Hello ,
I have got a terrible educational profile, Hence I need help in choosing a course/college as well as guidance to move forward with it.

10th - 2001 - 70%
12th - 2003 - 70%

Now things go a mess in 2005, I enrolled for a BTech course completed 2 years & abandoned it.

But I took a lateral entry in Shobhit university (Correspondance) & completed Graduation in 2013 in BA(Gen).

Now talking about my work exp- I started working in Real Estate field 2005-2010 & then was running our own Private limited form since 2011 till now with my brothers & I am one of the listed directors.

Considering the bad shape of Indian Real Estate Market now , my family & friends are advising me to move abroad.

Now what I am looking forward is -:
An MBA , even an undergraduate program or even a certification (particularly into Real estate) if possible.
As per future prospects & career plan , I would like to pursue the course, work somewhere in the same sector for a while & as per a long term goal would try to set up & start a firm sooner or later.

If you need any more information , feel free to ask.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An MBA , even an undergraduate program or even a certification (particularly into Real estate) if possible.
As per future prospects & career plan , I would like to pursue the course, work somewhere in the same sector for a while & as per a long term goal would try to set up & start a firm sooner or later.
Your idea is right.
Because you education is not in Real Estate it could be used as a good reason to get some education in your filed of work. Look for PG.
http://futurestudents.yorku.ca/graduate/programs/diplomas/real-property-development
Or Real Property Appraisals
http://www.lakelandcollege.ca/academics/business/programs-and-courses/appraisal-assessment/

HARDYBOYZ_IN

Feb 28, 2014
Thanks Regina for the prompt response.

To be honest , no one in my family has even worked in Real Estate apart from me & my brother, who is the other listed Director as everyone else is into Medical( Doctors etc)
The reason i chose Real Estate is just because of my passion. I love working in Real Estate whether its construction or vice versa.

The next question is -
1.I am not sure if my lateral entry degree would be valid hence I am open to UG course or certification too.
2.Would such a shabby educational profile, effect my possibilities of approval?( By college or VO)
3.Adding to it what are the prospects of working in the same segment after the course ?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
.I am not sure if my lateral entry degree would be valid hence I am open to UG course or certification too
I love working in Real Estate whether its construction or vice versa.
Google programs

Would such a shabby educational profile, effect my possibilities of approval?( By college or VO)
Is your BA from recognized university in your home country? Then there should not be problems.

Adding to it what are the prospects of working in the same segment after the course ?
yes, of course, everything will depend on you.

Start with reading www.cic.gc.ca. If you wish to work after graduation you should opt for 3 year post-graduate work permit, that means you need a 2 year program at least.

HARDYBOYZ_IN

Feb 28, 2014
Thank you once again for the prompt reply.

Regina , quick questions for you.
1. Is there any age limit to apply for a bachelor's program ? (As after doing some research i found few bachelor programs suitable for me.)
2. And if I can , Would my work experience for the 10 years counted ?

Awaiting your response.

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi Dear,

Have you applied for abroad study or not? Does Shobhit University degree is useful to you or not?