+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Termination from work

Komal98

Apr 24, 2021
Dear members,
I was terminated from my work yesterday and My PR file is in process. I applied in AIIP(Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program). My file is in federal but i was terminated now. what should I do now. What steps should I take to save my file. Is their any effects of termination to my file? Please help me to answer this. Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear members,
I was terminated from my work yesterday and My PR file is in process. I applied in AIIP(Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program). My file is in federal but i was terminated now. what should I do now. What steps should I take to save my file. Is their any effects of termination to my file? Please help me to answer this. Thank you
You must advise IRCC that you are no longer employed with the company. Is your application dependent on that job?

Komal98

Apr 24, 2021
If I find the same category and same NOC in AIPP, and update IRCC about my termination. Should I need to re-submit my PR file from the starting or my process starts from the same position where my file reaches now? because i already have the confirmation of my endorsement. please help me to answer this. Thank you