Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

October applicants kindly post your timeline and other queries here. ^_^

Be true to what God has put in your heart and don't look to the left or to the right. Stay focused on what God says.

njugunam2

Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26 2013
AOR Received.
May 4 2013
Med's Request
05/02/2014
Med's Done....
13/02/2014
Passport Req..
28/02/2014
Applied for work permit at NY consulate October 12 2012. I definitely think I need medicals but haven't heard anything from them as of yet. WAITING!!!!!?,

Bryan M.

Oct 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08-09-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-03-2013
Napasa yung docs ng agency ko IPAMS sa embassy Oct 1 until now ala rin notice bakit kaya ang tagal? haiiizzz

Ran1432020

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Hi guys plz plz Iam so sad :(( becoz my TRV for work permit as cook has been refused :((( I would like 2 reapply , d reasons for refusal and not satisfied of **** visa officer !!

1. You r not able 2 demonstrate tht u adequately meet the job requirements of ur prospective employment [ it's a million dollar question to me ? ]
2. Ur family ties in Canada and in country of ur residence [ i don't have any of my family r relatives in Canada]
3. Your current employment situation [ I'm currently unemployed , but I hav 34 months exp. in England and in India, is we must employed at d place Whr we applying visa?]
4.your personal assests and financial status . [ help me how to overcome on this problem ]

My new lmo ls getting ready for me, this time I want to get visa for sure with ur VALUBLE Information please plz plz plz plz help me in this situation, I was crying for my refusal.......... WAITING FOR UR PRECIOUS AND VALUBLE REPLYS , I will keep updated guyzzzz :)

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Ran: Welcome to Forum. Sorry to hear about your refusal. If you go to the top of the main forum page and put "visa refusal" "ties" or other combinations in the white search box and the top right of the page you can find lots of information on this topic. Briefly, STRONG TIES to your home country is one of the most important items to nail. It covers so many different things. Being employed in a good job, having a solid bank balance, owning property, travel history, as well as family, all go to show you are ESTABLISHED and EMPLOYABLE in your home country and are more likely to return home than someone who has few links. It is confusing when they say "family ties in Canada and country of residence", but it doesn't mean you have family in both places in this instance. For VO purposes it appears to be either family in Canada, or lack of family in home country. Look at each item in the job requirements and determine if and how you meet them. No one on forum can help you overcome the financial assets, you have to prove that you have them. Good Luck and I hope you are able to make things work out.

Ran1432020

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Thank u so much pippin :)))))) :D :) for ur really caring and brilliant information ,

I already started working with Charted accountant on my property to show in affidavit but it was not under my name , becoz I'm only 24, it was on my dad name.. I need help in this hard time .

I'm a stupid if I know about this forum before applying to visa , I could know many things about how to sort things out, I showed BANK BALANCE FIXED DEPOSIT like upto $5000 from 2 months it was still in bank....,but it was JOINT ACCOUNT under d name of my dad and mine is it ok? R it should be personal account of mine..........!

I have to things sort out untill my new LMO is ready. I will keep u updated guys thank u so much..

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Being so young makes it a challenge for sure. I doubt a joint account will have the same strength as funds/property in your own name, especially as it is not a spouse.

ronlai20

Sep 8, 2012
good day guys i am new from this forum and october applicant.i already submitted my apllication via agency here in phils. and my agency told me that
my medical referral would be release second week of nov.and im still waiting for that mr.hope it will come soon.. :)

GOD IS GOOD AT ALL TIMES..

flames10

Oct 28, 2012
@pippin

I read ur explanation regarding the proof of fund or assets meaning mas magandang isama yun.? may hinuhulugan akong lot so wala pa sa name ko, hingi na lng ako ng certification?..im planning to pass my application after halloween. ayoko pang tumwag kc bka may mklimutan pa akong docu,ska ano bang sinasabi nila pag tumawag ka. give some infos nman..bukod sa reference # and how much bbyad kay Mr. Air21?thank you ;)

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
flames10 said:
@ pippin

I read ur explanation regarding the proof of fund or assets meaning mas magandang isama yun.? may hinuhulugan akong lot so wala pa sa name ko, hingi na lng ako ng certification?..im planning to pass my application after halloween. ayoko pang tumwag kc bka may mklimutan pa akong docu,ska ano bang sinasabi nila pag tumawag ka. give some infos nman..bukod sa reference # and how much bbyad kay Mr. Air21?thank you ;)
I am Canadian and only speak English so do not understand your question????

flames10

Oct 28, 2012
@pippin
I read your explanation regarding the bank certificates or assets, do you mean its better to include those? I am now paying a lot property (installment), so of course its not yet on my name. Is it okay if I'll pass a certificate of purchase and the breakdown of my payments instead for additional documents so that I can convince the VO that I'll be back in my hometown. Thank you.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
Yeah the certificate should contain the total valuation of ur property clearly mentioned and its better to get it notarized.

all the best.

flames10

Oct 28, 2012
Thank you so much now i have an idea. Another problem is my employment history is not consistent bcoz my husband want me to focus our children. But now i am working. the employees, we have no sss contribution. Bcoz The owner own only small buss. What if the vo request me for that sss contribution. Ty