+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT IN RIYADH March - June Timeline

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
MOCHA said:
Yup my LMO nmn ako. Then ung contract ininclude ko and all those requiremnts s checklist. Pro ung return envelope ftom courier d ko cnma kc sb ng aramex no need kc pg pnpdala ng embasy s aramex cash on delivery nmn. Gnun dn b s inyo? And wanna add pla for those hu r waiting their visa n ang email skn n acknowlegement of receipt, nka include dun n 12 MONTHS PROCESSING n ngayon. So dont lose hope kng mdyo nttgalan, normal lng pla kc nga 12 months n process . Live in caregiver po inaplayan ko, so i dnt knw hw man months for othe work.
hello! ask ko lang ang sinubmit mo ba na diploma at TOR ung may red ribbon?

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
they said submit the original. then i submitted my original tor, original diploma together with photocopy. i also included the red ribbon one just to make sure.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
the one with red ribbon is authenticated one, we r submitting as a substitute of original which is more powerful than the photocopy but if u have the original, then that is definitely better than the red ribbon that's why try to submit the hard copy of ur original diploma and tor

saudi boy

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
arabiana said:
hi, @ saudi boy.. yes.. 6-8 weeks daw ang process. waiting pa rin ako para sa medical ko.. 7th week ko na..
@ arabiana,

kailan ka nag inquire sa yung application? ksi yung agent ko sa canada nag inquire cya ito ang sabi nang agent ko at ang reps nang cic riyadh,We received an automated message from the Embassy stating that they will not respond to inquiries related to work permits unless 26 weeks have passed since the time of file submission. FYI the 26 weeks mentioned relates to various types of work permit applications, it does not mean that it will take 26 weeks for them to process your application. It just means they will not respond to our inquiry.,yung sau anung sabi?

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
MOCHA said:
the one with red ribbon is authenticated one, we r submitting as a substitute of original which is more powerful than the photocopy but if u have the original, then that is definitely better than the red ribbon that's why try to submit the hard copy of ur original diploma and tor
@ mocha
thanks! I am just so worried. Up to now I haven't received any file number from them. We have the same date of sending the documents.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Dont worry coz there are lots of cases hu didnt receive their aor right away. Others they received after a week base on wat ive read in some forums. So just continue praying and always check ur email.

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
MOCHA said:
Dont worry coz there are lots of cases hu didnt receive their aor right away. Others they received after a week base on wat ive read in some forums. So just continue praying and always check ur email.
@mocha
thanks for the encouragement! Good luck to all of us.

vich25

Apr 15, 2013
arabiana said:
sa case ko.. after ko isubmit ang application kit ko may email sila na narecieve ung application kit pero di maiprocess dahil kulang ng NBI at supplementary information form. Nai submit ko rin naman agad mga docs na hiningi pero wala silang acknowledgement of receipt in 3 days kaya ako na nag-inquire tru email.. at reply agad sila na nareceive naman daw ang mga naisubmit ko. :)
@arabiana, mam ano pong supplementary information form?

arabiana

Mar 13, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 24, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 6, 2013
vich25 said:
@ arabiana, mam ano pong supplementary information form?
hello @vich25 the supplementary form asks about ur personal information, relatives in canada, travel information, non-saudi residence status in the kingdom and student permit applicant's info(for student visa) check mo sa link na ito..
http://www.saudiairlines.com/saudiairlines2/Articles/Travel/visas%20info/canada/supplementary%20form.pdf

vich25

Apr 15, 2013
arabiana said:
hello @ vich25 the supplementary form asks about ur personal information, relatives in canada, travel information, non-saudi residence status in the kingdom and student permit applicant's info(for student visa) check mo sa link na ito..
http://www.saudiairlines.com/saudiairlines2/Articles/Travel/visas%20info/canada/supplementary%20form.pdf
@arabiana, again mam thanks po..

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
hello guys, i just wanna ask about the iqama copy that u'v submitted, is it translated to english?or the plain copy is enough?and also, i got my medical request today and it's written there to bring any medical reports or results from previous or existing medical condition, what if i dont have any since the last tym i made my medical was 5 years ago for my iqama application. is it realy necessary to submit any medical reports?pls i need ur reply for those hu undergone medical portion already. THANK YOU

vich25

Apr 15, 2013
MOCHA said:
hello guys, i just wanna ask about the iqama copy that u'v submitted, is it translated to english?or the plain copy is enough?and also, i got my medical request today and it's written there to bring any medical reports or results from previous or existing medical condition, what if i dont have any since the last tym i made my medical was 5 years ago for my iqama application. is it realy necessary to submit any medical reports?pls i need ur reply for those hu undergone medical portion already. THANK YOU
@ mocha, regarding the iqama i just want to share this link, and just check the 1st point, hope itll help: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/saudi_arabia-arabie_saoudite/visas/52_1.aspx
and re: medical psensya na, guess we'll have to ask from seniors..and congrats i think you're heading to the right direction.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
@Vich25 thank u so much, yah i think i need to translate it after i read d link. Hows ur preparation by d way?wat other documents u'r still waiting. Goodluck and Godbless

vich25

Apr 15, 2013
MOCHA said:
@ Vich25 thank u so much, yah i think i need to translate it after i read d link. Hows ur preparation by d way?wat other documents u'r still waiting. Goodluck and Godbless
@mocha, thanks for asking, one step at a time, . right now i got my nbi app form from embassy and about to send back to phil. as well as my endorsement letter for police clearance but still need a stamp from min. of foreign affairs though then ill be going to police station for processing..
btw, isn't it you already submitted your app. package? did the embassy ask you or advise you regarding your iqama??

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Yeah, actually they sent an email to submit my iqama copy and additional form for LCP, wondering why because i have submitted such form together with the application kit so im thinking there's a new format. Also the income tax etc, i think 5 more documents not written in the checklist to be submitted by d employer in canada. I just informed my agent and she said just forward d email because they were expecting it and c documents are ready,it is just a routine wer in they need to wait the advice of the cem first before they send such supporting documents. The iqama i thought they will not look for it,but then they ask me so i need to submit it.so try to include dat wen u will send ur application.