Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 24, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 6, 2013
Hello to all! I am new to this forum. I have received my LMO and contract from my employer in Canada last March 3 My LMO will expire August 2013 but my employer wants me to fly to Canada by June; I hope to finish all the requirements and submit to Canadian embassy before April.. My next step to pay for the processing fee through bank draft but I don't have any bank account and don't know which bank in Riyadh accepts bank draft payment for processing fee. I want to get some tips and other useful information from the Seniors and co-applicants about the application for temporary work permit. Please share your experiences.. ;)

is it okay to submit my application package without the nbi?

arabiana

Mar 13, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 24, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 6, 2013
i just got my bank draft today through riyadh bank for my processing fee. I'm ready to submit my requirements this week to Canadian embassy-riyadh

Hoper72

Feb 11, 2013
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
LANDED..........
02-11-2013
Hi,this my first message on this forum and I really wish you good luck.

I am just like you :D I am going to submit tomorrow but in Abu Dhabi.

Since I need a TRV along with the WP,do you know if I have to apply for both the same day?

On the TRV application,I have mentioned "Other" as a purpose of the travel to Canada and I have explained : temporary worker for 2 years.

Please advise if I have to mention "Visit" instead of that.

for the amount of money during stay,I have put the 2-year-gross annual salary,is that fine ?

Thanks for the advice

Any help from co-applicants especially in UAE would be highly appreciates ???

Thank you All :-*

bhanj_2012

Dec 1, 2012
Hi Arabiana.
We are the same but still my LMO has not release yet.

I would like to ask if how did you obtain bank draft from Riyadhbank, because I read from your earlier postthatyou dont have anybank account here in Riyadh.
Can you tell me what did you do?

Thanks in advance.

arabiana

Mar 13, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 24, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 6, 2013
bhanj_2012 said:
Hi Arabiana.
We are the same but still my LMO has not release yet.

I would like to ask if how did you obtain bank draft from Riyadhbank, because I read from your earlier postthatyou dont have anybank account here in Riyadh.
Can you tell me what did you do?

Thanks in advance.
@bhanj_2012.. hello and good day to you! yes I was able to get a bank draft in Riyadh bank through my friend's account. He just told the teller that we need a bank draft in canadian dollar, addressed to the Receiver General For Canada. I deposited the required amount thru my friend's account. Then they made the bank draft signed by the bank manager, it looks like a check with only the recipient's name on it..

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
Hello Friends

good to see a new forum of Riyadh.
@Arabiana
when you are planning to send your application to the Embassy. I submit my application in December 2012 and still waiting.

arabiana

Mar 13, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 24, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 6, 2013
Hasho said:
Hello Friends

good to see a new forum of Riyadh.
@ Arabiana
when you are planning to send your application to the Embassy. I submit my application in December 2012 and still waiting.
@ Hasho.. hello to you.. I've submitted my application to Canadian embassy last March 23,2013.. well, Hasho hope that we'll have our visa soon. Keep on praying.. ;)

arabiana

Mar 13, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 24, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 6, 2013
Hoper72 said:
Hi,this my first message on this forum and I really wish you good luck.
I am just like you :D I am going to submit tomorrow but in Abu Dhabi.
Since I need a TRV along with the WP,do you know if I have to apply for both the same day?
On the TRV application,I have mentioned "Other" as a purpose of the travel to Canada and I have explained : temporary worker for 2 years.
Please advise if I have to mention "Visit" instead of that.
for the amount of money during stay,I have put the 2-year-gross annual salary,is that fine ?
Thanks for the advice
Any help from co-applicants especially in UAE would be highly appreciates ???

Thank you All :-*
@ Hoper72.. sorry for the late reply.. I'm also a new applicant so I've submitted the TWP and TRV application as required in the checklist... my NOC didn't require the "proof of funds"
What is your NOC?

arabiana

Mar 13, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 24, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 6, 2013
@ Hasho.. correction: I submitted my application March 24, 2013 and got AOR April 6,2013

Hope you'll get your visa soon... are going to Canada with your family? good luck!

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
arabiana said:
@ Hasho.. correction: I submitted my application March 24, 2013 and got AOR April 6,2013

Hope you'll get your visa soon... are going to Canada with your family? good luck!
Thanks and best of luck.

arabiana

Mar 13, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 24, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 6, 2013
Re: Temporary Work Permit Application in CE-RIyadh March - June Timeline

any good news from our friends out there? ;)

vich25

Apr 15, 2013
@arabiana, helo po mam, newbie here in the forum and im also planning to submit my application in riyadh, im here in jeddah.my LMO is still on process by an agent in canada. ask ko lng po mam, when you submit our application, did you include your NBI clearance? Also, is EILTS required or is the VO asked for it? thanks po in advance and praying you'll get your visa.

arabiana

Mar 13, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 24, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 6, 2013
vich25 said:
@ arabiana, helo po mam, newbie here in the forum and im also planning to submit my application in riyadh, im here in jeddah.my LMO is still on process by an agent in canada. ask ko lng po mam, when you submit our application, did you include your NBI clearance? Also, is EILTS required or is the VO asked for it? thanks po in advance and praying you'll get your visa.
@ vich.. good day to you. when i submitted my application, di ko isinama NBI..pero ask pa rin nila un at binigyan ako ng 1 month to process. you have to go to the phil. embassy para makahingi ng NBI card..for fingerprinting and for the consul's signature. Mahigpit na NBI ngaun.. wala na renewal at dapat bago ang fingerprints. Di naman required ans EILTS sa job category ko. Ang passport ko advised ng embassy na iparenew na kahit may 1 year validity pa.. be sure na may copy ka rin ng lahat ng isinubmit mo para may file ka good luck sa iyo, and God bless!

arabiana

Mar 13, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 24, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 6, 2013
vich25 said:
@ arabiana, thanks po sa info. by the way mam, ano po ang work category inapplyan nyo?
low skill job - NOC 6453 ;) ikaw ano inaplayan mo? direct hire ka ba? may LMO ka na?