+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Work Permit Delays in Quebec

gargabhi

Aug 17, 2021
Hi,

I am in process of making an intracompany transfer to Montreal from Bangalore, but my Visa processing has been delayed. Its been almost 2 months since I signed the offer letter for Montreal and my company is yet to even submit the application. I have been told that the reason for the delay is due to Afghanistan refugee crisis. Due to that, the work visa applications cannot be filed and unknown delays are expected if the visa has been filed. Does anyone have more information on this or are they in a similar situation?

Nov 16, 2021
Hi,

I am in process of making an intracompany transfer to Montreal from Bangalore, but my Visa processing has been delayed. Its been almost 2 months since I signed the offer letter for Montreal and my company is yet to even submit the application. I have been told that the reason for the delay is due to Afghanistan refugee crisis. Due to that, the work visa applications cannot be filed and unknown delays are expected if the visa has been filed. Does anyone have more information on this or are they in a similar situation?
Hi,

I have applied for ICT to Montreal from Hyderabad and waiting for approvals. My application was submitted on August 21st, waiting for PPR.

gargabhi

Aug 17, 2021
Hi,

I have applied for ICT to Montreal from Hyderabad and waiting for approvals. My application was submitted on August 21st, waiting for PPR.
Hi Shailesh,

Can you please help me with the step-by-step process? What happens after the application is submitted? When do we need to give the Medical and Biometric test?

Nov 16, 2021
Hi Shailesh,

Can you please help me with the step-by-step process? What happens after the application is submitted? When do we need to give the Medical and Biometric test?
Hi,

Our company has a tie-up with consultancy they submitted my application on August 21st and after that I got Biometric request which I submitted on August 25th. After a month I got a medical request which I submitted on September 27th, after that there is no response, still waiting for approvals.

gargabhi

Aug 17, 2021
Hi,

Our company has a tie-up with consultancy they submitted my application on August 21st and after that I got Biometric request which I submitted on August 25th. After a month I got a medical request which I submitted on September 27th, after that there is no response, still waiting for approvals.
Thanks for the details, I have been told to take the medical test before the application can be submitted and also then they are doing priority processing although don't know if that would mean anything in the current enviournment.