File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
DM: Mar 20 2016
I am planning to apply for temporary visit visa online. Can you guys help me what documents i can submit for proof of relationship ,when my sister is inviting me for visit. And what documents i can submit for purpose of visit..? Reply..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am planning to apply for temporary visit visa online. Can you guys help me what documents i can submit for proof of relationship ,when my sister is inviting me for visit.
Birth certificates of your sister and yourself which state the same parents.

And what documents i can submit for purpose of visit..? Reply..
Only you would know the purpose of your visit

missmywife

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
Birth certificates of your sister and yourself which state the same parents.

Only you would know the purpose of your visit
Thanks Bryanna...my sister is currently a homemaker. Should my brother in law who is working co-sign an invitation letter?

ahsan1048

Feb 12, 2018
I am planning to apply for temporary visit visa online. Can you guys help me what documents i can submit for proof of relationship ,when my sister is inviting me for visit. And what documents i can submit for purpose of visit..? Reply..
You will get a family tree called FRC from Nadra that you can use for relationship proof. You have to pay RS=1500 on Nadra website and they will provide you in few hours online.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You will get a family tree called FRC from Nadra that you can use for relationship proof. You have to pay RS=1500 on Nadra website and they will provide you in few hours online.
FRC and Nadra would work for Pakistan applicants, not in this case

ahsan1048

Feb 12, 2018
Sorry I missed seeing your post. Do provide the link
No worries. I am pasting below

Hello,@Bryanna and all other senior members,

First of all thanks for your superb guidance. I put my case after reading this forum and submitted all documents you guys recommended. Here are my timeline and list of submitted documents. All senior members are welcome to predict on my case. I am posting everything in detail here so people can compare their case with me and can save their hard earned money. I have seen many people here who don't have any stable job, strong ties and still, they are wasting their money in applying again and again. So the intention is to save the people from wasting their money OR at least give them an idea so they can apply properly.Also, many people here are asking that they don't have strong travel history and what are their chances so my case is test case for them as I don't have much travel history By the way, I am least interested in my case outcome because after reading different threads I am sure visa (if they grant) will come after my approved leaves. I am planning to visit at the end of March.Anyway here are the documents and timeline.

Applied online: 1st Feb 2018

Biometrics completed: 2nd Feb

Now BG in progress

Host: Sister (invitation letter attached with boarding and lodging offer and all other expenses I will bear on my own). Moreover, I have attached Nadra family tree for establishing the relationship and her passport. By the way, she is a Canadian citizen.

Reason to visit: I have attached a detailed letter in which I have explained that my intentions to visit Canada is to spend quality time with my sister and want to visit tourist spots.

Social ties: My wife, father, and my mother are in Pakistan and I am not accompanying anyone with me (All of us living at the same address in Pakistan)

Length of stay: 3 weeks and I have provided a statement of last 6 months and have CAD $30000 in my account. No immediate transfer from any account and almost all amount is legitimate means transferring from my employer end. I am working with the company since 2010 so all amount is my savings and I provided FBR salary deduction certificate for few months to prove this and they can easily verify my monthly salary. Also, on my statement, it is mentioned that it is transferred from my employer. I get a commission on every successful project and I have provided a slip of that amount with check number that my company transfers into my account every month. Which they can also easily verify with my bank statement as well (so every penny in my account is verifiable which I have mentioned in my cover letter and they can ask in case of any confusion).

Assets (everything is on my own name) document provided along with rent agreements: I provided 3 houses documents with monthly rent agreements. Moreover, I have provided agriculture land documents with yearly rent agreement and my personal car document on my name. I have also provided rent agreement of house where I am residing right now and my company is paying the rent. I don't provide any charted accountant evaluation document as I didn't have time to waste on it. Two agreements are in Urdu and I didn't provide the translated document.

Leave approval letter from my employer.

Bond agreement till 2020 with my employer and experience letter.

Travel History: I don't have any travel history except I visited Sri Lanka in January 2018 for 4 days. I have mentioned in my cover letter that I didn't get much spare time so I never visited many countries(by the way its true in my case). No rejection on my passport ever in the past and no criminal record.

Now all seniors are case officers feel free to predict.

Thanks

missmywife

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
They can co-sign the invitation letter
But where can we find a template where there is option to co sign the invitation letter .. can anyone send the tenplate if they have??.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
But where can we find a template where there is option to co sign the invitation letter .. can anyone send the tenplate if they have??.
There's no template for co-signing. It's the same way as someone would sign/co-sign a business letter (formal one)

missmywife

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015