+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary visit Visa to Canada - Application no: V322033346

May 14, 2018
I have been submitted on line application for temporary visit to Canada, but I have received letter that my application was refused for the below reasons

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as temporary resident as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR , based on your immigration status

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as temporary resident as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR , based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as temporary resident as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR , based on limited employment prospect in your country of residence .

for the third reason because what is shown in the certificate of employment that my resident identity (Iqama ) will be exipre on 28 June 2018 but my resident identity will be exipre on June 2021. The immigration system in my resident country will not allow the company to renew the resident identity (Iqama) for any employee more than one year and only allows to renew the Iqama yearly basis so my company will renew my Iqama on June 2018 up to June 2019 and so
but the first and second reason is not clear for me would please advise.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
For the third reason because what is shown in the certificate of employment that my resident identity (Iqama ) will be exipre on 28 June 2018 but my resident identity will be exipre on June 2021. The immigration system in my resident country will not allow the company to renew the resident identity (Iqama) for any employee more than one year and only allows to renew the Iqama yearly basis so my company will renew my Iqama on June 2018 up to June 2019 and so
but the first and second reason is not clear for me would please advise.
You should have applied after your Iqama is renewed in June

May 14, 2018
The certificate of employment is optional document is not mandatory or primary document I have to upload it for my application .Moreover it is not mentioned in the conditions and terms of the visit Visa application that my Iqama should be valid more than three months before I submitted my application the only condition was mentioned that my passport should have at least 6 months. The immigration system of the country will not allow the company to renew Iqama before 2 months of the expire date for the Iqama. Also I can provide you letter from my company that employment contract is still valid and not limited as you mentioned in reasons for rejection my application. please advise.