+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

temporary visa status

Dec 27, 2013
i need your help to update the status of Temporary visa application of Dhin Thi Dung, she was a vietnamese asked me help to get the information regards to this matter.

im hoping for the Quick response . thank you very much.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

krisalyn mercado said:
i need your help to update the status of Temporary visa application of Dhin Thi Dung, she was a vietnamese asked me help to get the information regards to this matter.

im hoping for the Quick response . thank you very much.
This is an Immigration forum, not the official Gov't site, which is www.cic.gc.ca

gurpreet rathour

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
PMM SIR,
My TRV visa is refused again on 30 December 2013,now I want to know the Details of visa officer rejection reason{VO Rejection Notes in details } so please tell me in details that may I get it self from India or no {Online }and whats the processor please help me sir

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

gurpreet rathour said:
PMM SIR,
My TRV visa is refused again on 30 December 2013,now I want to know the Details of visa officer rejection reason{VO Rejection Notes in details } so please tell me in details that may I get it self from India or no {Online }and whats the processor please help me sir
1. You would have to apply for the GCMS notes, as you are not in Canada, you would have to authorize a person in Canada to apply for them $5.00 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/atip/requests-personal.asp or use one of the commercial companies, google CAIPS notes Canada, there is a list of companies.