+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEMPORARY VISA REJECTION

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
I am still gainfully employed by the federal government of my country that took care of my flight, accommodation and DTA. I have a strong savings in my forex account and a good property too. My wife and children are in Nigeria. My two children secured admission into the university just now. My visit was supposed to be not more than 7 - 9 days because I will have to resume work after the journey. I am not in anyway, an asylum seeker.
The volumes of asylum seekers from Nigeria after admitted into the country is alarming. The migration officer/s, has to be convinced on a balance of probability that you are a genuine visitor and will abide by the immigration act and regulation. Are you planning to stay in an hotel or with a family in Canada? Have you travelled to a similar country before? Have you had a refusal from any country before? How long have you been working with the government,...this are few questions you need to address in order to satisfy visa officer.

bonakele

Dec 6, 2019
I applied for the temporary visitor visa on the 13th November, 2019.
I applied on the 5th November and got my respond after two week and it was sad news cause I got refusal on two reason purpose of visit and assets and financial status but I reapply still waiting for the respond as I provide my houses and my company licenses and bank account hope to get a better response

bonakele

Dec 6, 2019
Hi Bonakele,
Can I know when did you apply for a visitor visa extension?
I was refused and reapply yesterday with the reason purpose of visit and assets and financials , I have everything done hope for good response, as I have all the necessary info

Dec 14, 2019
I was refused and reapply yesterday with the reason purpose of visit and assets and financials , I have everything done hope for good response, as I have all the necessary info
I'm having similar issue, I want to reapply if you don't mind me asking. Did you upload all documents back or u just gave reason for your purpose of travel and evidence of asset? I'm not sure how to go about reapplying. I need help

bonakele

Dec 6, 2019
I'm having similar issue, I want to reapply if you don't mind me asking. Did you upload all documents back or u just gave reason for your purpose of travel and evidence of asset? I'm not sure how to go about reapplying. I need help
Purpose of visit ... You need to write a letter stating step by step what motivate your visit to canade which I didnt so on my previous applications ,
Assets and financial status : show them your tight deed bank statement , company letter, car documents if you have , you need to convince them that you will come back, like in my case I applied with my wife got same refusal and I reapply alone this time , me leaving my wife behind it a

Dec 14, 2019
Purpose of visit ... You need to write a letter stating step by step what motivate your visit to canade which I didnt so on my previous applications ,
Assets and financial status : show them your tight deed bank statement , company letter, car documents if you have , you need to convince them that you will come back, like in my case I applied with my wife got same refusal and I reapply alone this time , me leaving my wife behind it a
Thanks for writing, what do you think about this as cover letter for my re-application

Respected Sir/Madam,

RE-APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY RESIDENCY VISA

I had applied for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) on 20 June 2019 for leisure and tourism purpose and got visa rejection on September 12, 2019. The TRV was rejected for the following reasons:

 I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPF, based on your travel history, family ties in Canada and in your home country of residence and purpose of your visit.

I wish to offer the following clarification/explanation to the same with a request to kindly reconsider my application and grant me Temporary Resident Visa. The grounds for rejection of my VISA application and clarification to the same are mentioned here under.

TRAVEL HISTORY: I will like to convince the respected visa officer that; I do not have any purpose to visit any visa required country until now as I have been focused with my academics, professional goals and I started working immediately after school. As far as traveling experience is concerned, I have been to few non-visa required countries which I hope will count for something. I have attached the list of countries, international certificate of vaccine and copies of my entry stamps in and out of the countries I visited to this application for reference of the respected visa officer.

PURPOSE OF VISIT: I want to satisfy the respected visa officer that my purpose of visit is purely to explore Canada, experience the culture, way of life, foods, nature, sight and have fun along the way; after all we only live once.

Unlike my previous application I’ll love to visit Canada for 8 days starting May 9, 2020 - May 16, 2020. I’m bearer of all the expenses relating to this trip and I will purchase medical insurance prior to my trip to ensure that I am not a burden on the Canadian taxpayers. My planned itinerary, leave approval, 6 months statement of account and estimate of expense for this trip are attached herewith for reference of the respected visa officer.

FAMILY TIES IN CANADA: I have never been to Canada and I certainly do not know anyone in Canada, therefore I have no ties in Canada.

FAMILY TIES IN HOME COUNTRY: I will like to convince the respected visa officer that I enjoy a good standard of living here along with my family and friends; there is no reason for me to remain in Canada. My mother and siblings are dependent on me and it is my responsibility to take excellent care of my family. My mother lives with me fulltime and she has been diagnosed with arrhythmia since late 2018, she needs regular attention, medications and care. So I picked this trip precisely on May 9, 2020 – May 16, 2020 because my siblings will be home for break from school to care for her while I am on trip.

I won't abandon my family and everything I have worked hard to achieve here, only to start a new chapter in another country. Attached herewith are my birth certificate, National ID, sibling’s school ID, sibling birth certificates and my mother’s permanent voter card as proof of relationship; My mother's hospital bill, electric bill and sibling’s tuition fee receipts as proof of dependency on me; My mother doctor’s report, recent postexercise and pre-exercise electrocardiogram (ECG) results for reference of the respected visa officer.

COMMUNITY TIES IN HOME COUNTRY  I am the current Director of Durbar festival affairs representing -@@@@@Local Government at the ----- Chiefs of Council. Attached herewith is my appointment letter for reference of the respected visa officer.

 I am the youth leader of the Arewa youth of I---- local government. Attached herewith is my youth leadership certificate for reference of the respected visa officer.

WORK/BUSINESS TIES IN HOME COUNTRY  I am leaving behind my fulltime job as a deputy information technology manager at -----. Attached herewith is my employment introduction letter, Employment offer letter, Employment ID, Promotion letter and 3Months paystubs for reference of the respected visa officer.

 I recently own a side business as a cement retailer. Attached to this application my business permit, shop lease agreement, cement reseller authorization and sale tax receipt for reference of the respected visa officer.

 I am leaving behind my assets and investments. Attached to this application is my deed of assignment, deed of gift, investments confirmation, tenant agreement and some recent payment receipts as proof of assets and investment for the reference of the respected visa officer.

WHY I MUST RETURN TO HOME BY 16-MAY-2020  To see my mother through her surgery and sign the surgery consent form on August 31, 2020 and care for her afterwards. Attached herewith is the appointment confirmation for reference of the respected visa officer.

 To report back to my duty at ------- on May 25, 2020.  To monitor the activities of my new established cement retail business.

 To appear in court on June 22, 2020 for hearing on an ongoing case between the family of Ibrahim (my maternal family) versus @@@@and others at the Federal High Court of -@@@ Suit number: ----. For reference of the respected visa officer, I have attached herewith a confirmation letter from our attorney and court process for reference of the respected visa officer. 

To organize the annual Durba festival in --- Local Government Area.

Documents provided and enclosed in this application are:  Passport data page, Certificate of Vaccination, Travel History, Stamp In and Out of Country,  Employment introduction letter, Employment offer letter, Employment ID, Promotion letter, Leave Certificate, Paystub (3), Business Permit, Shop Lease agreement, Sale Tax receipt  Planned Itinerary, Estimate of expense, Statement of account, Investment confirmation (3), Birth Certificates (4)  National Identification card (2), Tuition receipts (3), School ID(3), Medical prescriptions (),Hospital Appointments, Hospital bills (4), ECG scan (2),Electric bills (3),  Attorney confirmation, Court Processing (3), Youth leader certificate, Arewa Council of Chiefs Appointment letter, Deed of assignment, purchase receipt, Deed of gift

CONCLUSION I would like to request the visa officer to kindly reconsider my documents and motive. After viewing my file, if you require any other information, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Faithfully,

bonakele

Dec 6, 2019
Thanks for writing, what do you think about this as cover letter for my re-application

Respected Sir/Madam,

I had applied for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) on 20 June 2019 for leisure and tourism purpose and got visa rejection on September 12, 2019. The TRV was rejected for the following reasons:

 I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPF, based on your travel history, family ties in Canada and in your home country of residence and purpose of your visit.

I wish to offer the following clarification/explanation to the same with a request to kindly reconsider my application and grant me Temporary Resident Visa. The grounds for rejection of my VISA application and clarification to the same are mentioned here under.

TRAVEL HISTORY: I will like to convince the respected visa officer that; I do not have any purpose to visit any visa required country until now as I have been focused with my academics, professional goals and I started working immediately after school. As far as traveling experience is concerned, I have been to few non-visa required countries which I hope will count for something. I have attached the list of countries, international certificate of vaccine and copies of my entry stamps in and out of the countries I visited to this application for reference of the respected visa officer.

PURPOSE OF VISIT: I want to satisfy the respected visa officer that my purpose of visit is purely to explore Canada, experience the culture, way of life, foods, nature, sight and have fun along the way; after all we only live once.

Unlike my previous application I’ll love to visit Canada for 8 days starting May 9, 2020 - May 16, 2020. I’m bearer of all the expenses relating to this trip and I will purchase medical insurance prior to my trip to ensure that I am not a burden on the Canadian taxpayers. My planned itinerary, leave approval, 6 months statement of account and estimate of expense for this trip are attached herewith for reference of the respected visa officer.

FAMILY TIES IN CANADA: I have never been to Canada and I certainly do not know anyone in Canada, therefore I have no ties in Canada.

FAMILY TIES IN HOME COUNTRY: I will like to convince the respected visa officer that I enjoy a good standard of living here along with my family and friends; there is no reason for me to remain in Canada. My mother and siblings are dependent on me and it is my responsibility to take excellent care of my family. My mother lives with me fulltime and she has been diagnosed with arrhythmia since late 2018, she needs regular attention, medications and care. So I picked this trip precisely on May 9, 2020 – May 16, 2020 because my siblings will be home for break from school to care for her while I am on trip.

I won't abandon my family and everything I have worked hard to achieve here, only to start a new chapter in another country. Attached herewith are my birth certificate, National ID, sibling’s school ID, sibling birth certificates and my mother’s permanent voter card as proof of relationship; My mother's hospital bill, electric bill and sibling’s tuition fee receipts as proof of dependency on me; My mother doctor’s report, recent postexercise and pre-exercise electrocardiogram (ECG) results for reference of the respected visa officer.

COMMUNITY TIES IN HOME COUNTRY  I am the current Director of Durbar festival affairs representing -@@@@@Local Government at the ----- Chiefs of Council. Attached herewith is my appointment letter for reference of the respected visa officer.

 I am the youth leader of the Arewa youth of I---- local government. Attached herewith is my youth leadership certificate for reference of the respected visa officer.

WORK/BUSINESS TIES IN HOME COUNTRY  I am leaving behind my fulltime job as a deputy information technology manager at -----. Attached herewith is my employment introduction letter, Employment offer letter, Employment ID, Promotion letter and 3Months paystubs for reference of the respected visa officer.

 I recently own a side business as a cement retailer. Attached to this application my business permit, shop lease agreement, cement reseller authorization and sale tax receipt for reference of the respected visa officer.

 I am leaving behind my assets and investments. Attached to this application is my deed of assignment, deed of gift, investments confirmation, tenant agreement and some recent payment receipts as proof of assets and investment for the reference of the respected visa officer.

WHY I MUST RETURN TO HOME BY 16-MAY-2020  To see my mother through her surgery and sign the surgery consent form on August 31, 2020 and care for her afterwards. Attached herewith is the appointment confirmation for reference of the respected visa officer.

 To report back to my duty at ------- on May 25, 2020.  To monitor the activities of my new established cement retail business.

 To appear in court on June 22, 2020 for hearing on an ongoing case between the family of Ibrahim (my maternal family) versus @@@@and others at the Federal High Court of -@@@ Suit number: ----. For reference of the respected visa officer, I have attached herewith a confirmation letter from our attorney and court process for reference of the respected visa officer. 

Documents provided and enclosed in this application are:  Passport data page, Certificate of Vaccination, Travel History, Stamp In and Out of Country,  Employment introduction letter, Employment offer letter, Employment ID, Promotion letter, Leave Certificate, Paystub (3), Business Permit, Shop Lease agreement, Sale Tax receipt  Planned Itinerary, Estimate of expense, Statement of account, Investment confirmation (3), Birth Certificates (4)  National Identification card (2), Tuition receipts (3), School ID(3), Medical prescriptions (),Hospital Appointments, Hospital bills (4), ECG scan (2),Electric bills (3),  Attorney confirmation, Court Processing (3), Youth leader certificate, Arewa Council of Chiefs Appointment letter, Deed of assignment, purchase receipt, Deed of gift

CONCLUSION I would like to request the visa officer to kindly reconsider my documents and motive. After viewing my file, if you require any other information, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Faithfully,
Go for it well presented but have proof

bonakele

Dec 6, 2019

Respected Sir/Madam,

Faithfully,
Add also on your conclusion that if he can consider your application and grant you a visa , state that u will respect the rules during your stays in Canada.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Still does not make sense that for you’ll travel around the for a period of only 8 days to see Canada , which the airfare alone will be very expensive, when you don’t have an extensive travel history to countries that require visas . Why Canada ?
There are countries closer to Nigeria to explore that require visas that don’t require you to fly around the world to get too
The non visa countries won’t count . The VO wants to see that you have travelled to countries such as US, UK, Australia that REQUIRE visas and that you have followed the immigration rules