+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Visitors' started by vipertabz, Jan 11, 2010.

  1. Hi, I am currently on an open work permit up to March 2012 as my spouse was on a student visa. She is now on her Post graduate work permit and I am no longer eligible to apply as a dependant. My company is actually working on an LMO as I am on a skill level B.

    I have to travel to my home country in January to assist the wedding of my sister. I do not have a clue which forms should I use.

    My question is, should I again provide all the information such as family information, background information, schedule 1, etc ... as if I am coming to Canada for the first time or simply I can provide a copy of my open work permit, a letter of employment and along with the 5257 application form filled?

    Job Seeker, I know you have been of great help so far in this forum, Would you mind please advising me...

    Thank you so much...

    Avi Ked
  2. hello! is it still the same when applying for TRV to Buffalo and Seattle? I want to apply please enlighten me thank you

Share This Page