+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

temporary resident visa / visitor visa

tariakp

Jan 21, 2020
hi all
My husband and I have applied for a visitor visa twice. The first one was April 2019 and the second 1 month ago which also got refused. But now after 10 days of getting a refusal letter, I checked the application and saw that it is IN PROCESS!

I am so confused. Does this mean they have opened the application again? Or is it normal and they will just refuse again?

Please help us!!!
We have been trying for 1 year and a half for my husband to join me in Canada and unfortunately we have had the WORST luck!

Our spousal sponsorship application got lost and we had been waiting for 1 whole year! Now we have to restart that. Because we were so unlucky that is why we decided to apply for a visitor visa.

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi all
My husband and I have applied for a visitor visa twice. The first one was April 2019 and the second 1 month ago which also got refused. But now after 10 days of getting a refusal letter, I checked the application and saw that it is IN PROCESS!

I am so confused. Does this mean they have opened the application again? Or is it normal and they will just refuse again?

Please help us!!!
We have been trying for 1 year and a half for my husband to join me in Canada and unfortunately we have had the WORST luck!

Our spousal sponsorship application got lost and we had been waiting for 1 whole year! Now we have to restart that. Because we were so unlucky that is why we decided to apply for a visitor visa.

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!
The second TRV application has been refused.

I would submit a new spousal sponsorship application as soon as you can. Forget about applying for another TRV. Generally speaking, it's very difficult to get a TRV approved when your spouse is Canadian since IRCC knows you have plans on remaining in Canada long term.

tariakp

Jan 21, 2020
Thank you for your reply.

We got a letter saying we should disregard the refusal that we got and that we should wait for more information from a new agent because that letter we got, did not contain the "correct" information.
They stated, "We regret any confusion or misunderstanding we may have cause."

My husband and I are currently waiting for an answer from them.
We are VERY confused.