+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa rejection

Vinay Rao

Mar 6, 2019
Hi, Good afternoon,

My name is Vinay Rao I completed 2 years post graduation in Canada in September 2018. After my course, I came to my home country(India) for my vacations. My student visa got expired on November 30th, 2018. Later on, I applied for my Post graduation work permit and I received my 3 years work permit in the month of December.

By using 3 years of Post-graduation work permit on January 7th, 2019 I applied for TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) on January 17th, 2019 I got a mail from CIC requesting for my Biometrics for that I need to make a payment and upload payment receipt in a MyCIC account within 10 days later on CIC will be releasing Biometric instruction letter. I Paid the money and uploaded in a MyCIC account on the same day. After so many days i.e February 19th, 2019 I got a message from CIC by telling TRV got rejected by giving the reason.

You are found inadmissible to Canada under paragraph 41(a) of the IRPA: through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of this Act.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Later on, I tried to contact CIC in a various way by shooting an e-mail to them still I haven't got any replay from CIC till today. Recently on February 27th, 2019 again I applied for my Visa very next day I got a mail from CIC requesting for my biometrics I paid the fee It's already more than two weeks still I haven't got any biometric instruction letter yet, I am totally worried could you please help me out with the situation.

Thank you,

Your sincerely,

Vinay Rao