+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa Got Refused

abuaafiya

Dec 23, 2019
How did your application go? I mean from the time you applied online, you were asked to do biometrics right? and then after biometrics, what happened? I am also waiting for my result. Applied from K.S.A.
Applied via online from Dubai

DateSubject
February 28, 2020Correspondence Letter for Visa Refusal
February 27, 2020Correspondence Letter for Biometrics Collection Confirmation
February 14, 2020Biometrics Collection Letter
February 12, 2020Submission Confirmation
February 12, 2020Confirmation of Online Application Transmission

conniesky

Feb 26, 2020
I did my biometrics last Thursday, 27 FEB and got two emails today saying "the envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the VAC". I am not sure what does that mean or what will be the next news...I'm just hoping for a positive result...

abuaafiya

Dec 23, 2019
I did my biometrics last Thursday, 27 FEB and got two emails today saying "the envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the VAC". I am not sure what does that mean or what will be the next news...I'm just hoping for a positive result...
I hope you will get approved, let me know

abuaafiya

Dec 23, 2019
How did your application go? I mean from the time you applied online, you were asked to do biometrics right? and then after biometrics, what happened? I am also waiting for my result. Applied from K.S.A.
DateSubject
February 28, 2020Correspondence Letter for Visa Refusal
February 27, 2020Correspondence Letter for Biometrics Collection
February 14, 2020Biometrics Collection Letter
February 12, 2020Submission Confirmation
February 12, 2020Confirmation of Online Application Transmission

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
What was your purpose of visit? Did you have someone from Canada invite you?

I don't think the financial support was a problem. $15,000 for 10 days is more than enough, especially if hotel and airfare was pre-paid.

Kind of unfortunate that you do not live in the same country as your family. They are not really providing any reason for you return since they currently do not rely on your care.

Do you have any property in Dubai?
CAD 15000 more than enough. But your application processed very fast normally it goes beyond 45 days.