+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Foreign Workers applied on October 2014

Gobinath

Nov 13, 2014
Dear All seniors,

Those who have got Medical request & Temporary Work Permit Visa from CIC please share your experience.

1.How long it will take for getting approval for Medical Request from CIC.

2.After finished Medical how long it takes for getting Visa?

I applied my application through VFS Chennai on October 27th.

Awaiting for reply.

Unlucky1912

Nov 9, 2014
Gobinath,

I guess we are travelling in the same boat...

Am also waiting for my medicals..

Guys,

Please advise.. i received my AOR on 29th Sep & still waiting for my medicals. Please let me know on which date or week i can expect my medicals ??

mbstewart

Jun 12, 2014
Ok then,

Speaking from Australia, my wife needed a visa medical in order to be eligible for work in healthcare, so we went through the same waiting, and this was for a working holiday visa.

The medical was conducted at the visa medical office on September 11 2014, and this office being an "e-medical" designated office, which means once you've had your medical completed then it is an awkward waiting game. In your myCIC application there may be a link to upload a document where it designates Medical Exam. This does not apply to those who get their medical done at an approved e-medical office, as all the relevant info is electronically transferred to CIC and a decision is made from there. For those who actually receive something from the medical examiner on the day, you may need to upload proof of your medical exam outcome via the myCIC application checklist page. Keep in mind there is a timeframe you need to work to. There should be an indication on when exactly this proof is needed by.

My wife received her LOI only a week ago, so around November 7 2014. That should give you an idea, but it really can vary.

If you went to an e-medical office, the only proof you probably have is a receipt for payment, and if you're feeling paranoid you can upload this document where it asks for proof. I don't think you need to, but if it makes you feel better then do so. Otherwise, it can be a few weeks until your medical has been reviewed by CIC and your application progressed, if not closed and approved. It is an awkward wait, especially if it's all your waiting for to be approved for an LOI but be patient, they haven't forgotten you.

Gobinath

Nov 13, 2014
Thanks for your feedback friends.

I applied through VFS paper application. They have given tracking number for my application status is

"Visa application, tracking ID No. is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."

Shaline

Nov 14, 2014
I am having a problem on my CIC account application for a post graduate permit to Canada. My problem is after uploading all the required documents I can't proceed to review my application to continue to fees payment stage.,for there is only exit questionnaire but no continue option. This is for the second time applying after my 60 days had expired trying to look for the continue option. May you please help me. I might missing a click to continue with the flow chart.Thank you very much and sorry for writing my query on replies.

kumarlee88

Oct 20, 2014
Hi gopinath,

I have applied work permit on sep 05. Still waiting for medical request.wait patiently its only matter of time.

Regards
Kumarlee88