+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary file number

phuclethanh84

Jul 24, 2019
Dear All.

i got reply that my application was received on 2020-08-20 with temporary application number.
today is Oct 2021 - means over 14 months - i have not yet received AOR. is it normal ?
How long do I need to wait for the outland application can be proceed completely?

frange

May 25, 2018
Dear All.

i got reply that my application was received on 2020-08-20 with temporary application number.
today is Oct 2021 - means over 14 months - i have not yet received AOR. is it normal ?
How long do I need to wait for the outland application can be proceed completely?
Is your file number starting by X?
There is No processing time estimated since the pandemic; but it turns around 12-16 months for the spousal category.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Dear All.

Where and when did you get the reply you refer to?

But overall ,this long delay before AOR1 is not normal and you should contact MP / order GCMS notes / try the call centre.

One possibility - I warn - is that it was returned to you by mail and you did not get (i.e. lost).

phuclethanh84

Jul 24, 2019
Is your file number starting by X?
There is No processing time estimated since the pandemic; but it turns around 12-16 months for the spousal category.
Yes , my file is XEPxxxx -- single application by Quebec nomination as skill worker.( CSQ)
I want to get marriage but it will be bad for changing status. Cov impact much on processing time.

phuclethanh84

Jul 24, 2019
Where and when did you get the reply you refer to?

But overall ,this long delay before AOR1 is not normal and you should contact MP / order GCMS notes / try the call centre.

One possibility - I warn - is that it was returned to you by mail and you did not get (i.e. lost).
Thank much for you advise.
I got reply from Canadavisa office. I applied before moving out of canada due to over work permit, could not renew. but received "application received note" when i stay outside of canada. (consider as outland)

Thank again and I will contact Canadavisa for help.

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Hello
I have a temporary application number and my UCI number, can I find out about status of my case without having an account information that created by my lawyer?
My UCI number starts with the letter T and my temporary application number starts with the letter XE
and my application is start up visa
You're posting in the wrong forum. This is for family sponsorships, not start up visas.