I was currently deny based these purpose
1. Purpose of the visit
2. Based on my family ties in canada and here in nigeria
3. Based on my personal asset and financial status
What can i do to aid approved visa the next time i reapply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unless you can address these issues you will be refused. Due to the large volume of asylum seekers that have arrived from Nigeria Canada is very strict with visas. What information did you provide in terms of purpose of visit, finances, family, etc.?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
I was currently deny based these purpose
1. Purpose of the visit
What can i do to aid approved visa the next time i reapply
You need to work on the grounds why they refused you so it will not be the same reasons when you apply again.

1. Purpose of the visit
>> If it is for tourism, indicate the places that you will visit. Create a day to day itinerary.

>>you need to convince the immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
>> they will not suspect you that you will overstay in Canada.

>> Save enough money. You need enough funds to support your travel. Example : If you only have $5,000 cad savings it is not enough as flight tickets ranges from $1,000 up.

Hayjay2505

Jul 12, 2019
Unless you can address these issues you will be refused. Due to the large volume of asylum seekers that have arrived from Nigeria Canada is very strict with visas. What information did you provide in terms of purpose of visit, finances, family, etc.?
My purpose of visit was tourist, my sponsor's statement of account was worth #5.6 million naira

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My purpose of visit was tourist, my sponsor's statement of account was worth #5.6 million naira
Who is your sponsor? How old are you? Do you have a spouse or children who will remain? Do you have a job or home you own? Do you have family in Canada? Have you ever travelled internationally to countries like the UK or US?

Hayjay2505

Jul 12, 2019
My sponsor is my uncle, i am 26 years of age, am still single, i have a job in my country and own a house, dont have any family in Canada and have not been to UK or US

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The fact that you uncle is sponsoring your vacation is a red flag. Canada would like to see that you could support your own travels at 26. That would also mean that you don’t have any of your own savings. Travelling to Canada on your first international visit is also a red flag. Unfortunately your application has a lot of red flags and it is not clear why you want to travel to Canada which is a pretty unusual first trip if you haven’t been to Europe or the US.