N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
Dear All,
This is the 1st time I got a professional engineering job in OIL/GAS sector in Alberta, Canada and I am a bit nervous and need help of you all to get me through this phase.
I am an Indian National currently working Saudi Arabia. I have received my A-LMO( Accelerated LMO for highly skilled professional). I have finally gathered all the other required documents and have submitted to the Riyadh Canadian Consulate on 25th June 2012 through Al Fifa Agency(the govt agency in Saudi Arabia who are responsible for sending the applications to the embassy).
1) How much processing time it takes from the date of submittion to get a mail from the embassy for the medical referral.
2) My employer told me that my LMO is not a normal LMO, but a special A-LMO which gets approved in only 10 days especially for Alberta region as your job comes under highly skilled professional category. For this kind of work permit how much processing time on an average the embassy in Riyadh would take?
3) Do i need to show any proof of funds for this kind of work permit as well.

Thanks in advance,

waiting for your reply eagerly.

ismailhiggy

Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Original PP submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
Dear Rajaryan

I will go through the same process soon so i want to know how does it take to get the work permit in CIC Riyadh.

any update in your case??

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
My Visa for declined. I have again applied with more documentation Yesterday 7th Oct 2012. Paying to God that this time I should get the Approval!!

What about you?? have you applied yet? If not let me know I can help you in your documentations as after getting rejected I came to know that actual documentation that needs to be in our package.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rajaryan said:
My Visa for declined. I have again applied with more documentation Yesterday 7th Oct 2012. Paying to God that this time I should get the Approval!!

What about you?? have you applied yet? If not let me know I can help you in your documentations as after getting rejected I came to know that actual documentation that needs to be in our package.
hi rajayan . what is the reason of refusal? because mine also skilled level job LMO approve only 1 week and i submitted here in Abudhabi july until now no news only last week i got e-mail my application is underprocessing and pending officyer review . what does it mean god or bad news .this is my 2nd application 1 st application was refused because of the agency mistake so i did by my self this time?

ismailhiggy

Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
Rajaryan said:

Dear Rajaryan
I wish you a good luck this time.
I submitted my application to Riyadh Visa office on 8 September 2012 and i am waiting for the result.

you submitted your application on 25 June 2012, did you contact them during the processing time? when did you get their feedback? what was the reason of refusal? and what are the correction you made?

waiting for your reply.

Ismail

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
The reason stated was ""You were not able to demonstrate that you adequately meet the job requirements of your prospective employment"
This time my company has taken help from a professional immigration lawyer in Canada. The lawyer made my complete package. It included a cover letter from the Lawyer, invitation letter from my company.
Praying to god like anything to get the approval this time.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
@ismailhiggy . hey its almost 3 weeks.. you better send a mail to CIC Riyadh embassy to inquire about your status. You know earlier I took the help of AL fifa to send my application on 23rd june. and it got rejected on 26th June.. But there AL FIFA guys didn't even care to inform me. its only when I sent an inquiry to embassy via email. on 18th July, I got a reply from them saying that my application got rejected and my documents have been handed over to AL FIFA on 26th june. After that I had to visit their office a no of times to get my refusal letter. These guys are crap. This time how ever I have used ARAMAX to courier my application.
try to mail them in this email id re-riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca
include you name, date of birth, passport no and telephone no. check with them They will reply you back.Do let me know. All the best. tc

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
@ismailhiggy you have applied for TWP for which job?? does your job code comes under O, A, B category??

ismailhiggy

Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
Rajaryan said:
@ ismailhiggy . hey its almost 3 weeks.. you better send a mail to CIC Riyadh embassy to inquire about your status. You know earlier I took the help of AL fifa to send my application on 23rd june. and it got rejected on 26th June.. But there AL FIFA guys didn't even care to inform me. its only when I sent an inquiry to embassy via email. on 18th July, I got a reply from them saying that my application got rejected and my documents have been handed over to AL FIFA on 26th june. After that I had to visit their office a no of times to get my refusal letter. These guys are crap. This time how ever I have used ARAMAX to courier my application.
try to mail them in this email id re-riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca
include you name, date of birth, passport no and telephone no. check with them They will reply you back.Do let me know. All the best. tc
@Rajaryan, Thanks for your feedback.

Their response is so fast (submission in 23 June and response in 26 June).
But why took all that time to resubmit your package till 7 October? all this time for package preparation?
I will try to contact them on the email you mentioned to me to know the status however they mentioned on the website that they will not reply to any email during the processing time, and the processing time is 6 weeks as you know.

Rajaryan said:
@ ismailhiggy you have applied for TWP for which job?? does your job code comes under O, A, B category??
I am applying as engineer and it is under Category B.

I wish you good luck in your second trial.

ARABKURLI

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
ismailhiggy said:
@ Rajaryan, Thanks for your feedback.

Their response is so fast (submission in 23 June and response in 26 June).
But why took all that time to resubmit your package till 7 October? all this time for package preparation?
I will try to contact them on the email you mentioned to me to know the status however they mentioned on the website that they will not reply to any email during the processing time, and the processing time is 6 weeks as you know.

I am applying as engineer and it is under Category B.

I wish you good luck in your second trial.
Hello Iismailhiggy
Any update for your application ?
Do you think that they will ask for ielts for Jobs level B?

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
@ismailhiggy Yes actually my Employer didn't want to take any chance this time.. so they hired their Corporate Lawyer to help me out. And then Interacting with the lawyer.. the no of documents that they requested to provide, everything that they needed. took some time to gather. Also I was on a 1 month vacation in between. so all these factors made the preparation of my package a bit late. And also i didn't want to hurry this time. I wanted the lawyer to be 100% sure of my package at least then will submit the same. Although at the end of the day everything depends on the VO. But still if your lawyer themselves are not satisfied with the documentation so how can you expect the VO to be satisfied :). U can just image with the fact that last time when I took the help of AL FIFA they asked for only 5-6 documents to go with my package. But this time the Immigration lawyer made me send 42 type of documents with my package.

Mine also Engineer. NOC Category B.

Just praying like anything to get the approval this time.

I know in the website they have written 6 weeks. But they do reply before that as well. I would suggest you send them the inquiry right away. If you get a reply that " still in process" then u have a high chance that ur application will be approved.
If they say that they have send your package back. then its a 50% 50% chance you have.
Because they are pretty fast in rejecting the application.
But do send a mail to them. and let me know what they have replied back.

By the way did you courier ur package using ARAMAX or took the help of AL FIFA??

All the best.

ismailhiggy

Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
Rajaryan said:
@ ismailhiggy Yes actually my Employer didn't want to take any chance this time.. so they hired their Corporate Lawyer to help me out. And then Interacting with the lawyer.. the no of documents that they requested to provide, everything that they needed. took some time to gather. Also I was on a 1 month vacation in between. so all these factors made the preparation of my package a bit late. And also i didn't want to hurry this time. I wanted the lawyer to be 100% sure of my package at least then will submit the same. Although at the end of the day everything depends on the VO. But still if your lawyer themselves are not satisfied with the documentation so how can you expect the VO to be satisfied :). U can just image with the fact that last time when I took the help of AL FIFA they asked for only 5-6 documents to go with my package. But this time the Immigration lawyer made me send 42 type of documents with my package.

Mine also Engineer. NOC Category B.

Just praying like anything to get the approval this time.

I know in the website they have written 6 weeks. But they do reply before that as well. I would suggest you send them the inquiry right away. If you get a reply that " still in process" then u have a high chance that ur application will be approved.
If they say that they have send your package back. then its a 50% 50% chance you have.
Because they are pretty fast in rejecting the application.
But do send a mail to them. and let me know what they have replied back.

By the way did you courier ur package using ARAMAX or took the help of AL FIFA??

All the best.
I used Aramex.

their email is :
re-riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca

or :
riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca

Anyway they are off today and will reopen on Saturday.

I will let you know if i have any updates.

ismailhiggy

Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
ARABKURLI said:
Hello Iismailhiggy
Any update for your application ?
Do you think that they will ask for ielts for Jobs level B?
I dont think they will ask for ILETS

ismailhiggy

Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
There is no mention on the CIC wEebsite that IELTS is required for work permit.

Can you advise where is this requirement is shown on the website?