+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temp Visit to Canada

dhandkapil

Dec 27, 2016
Hello,

I was trying to apply Temp Resident Visa for my Wife and Two Kids, I already have Canadian Temp Visa and USA VISA...here is the situation

While doing the online assessment, if I answer "Yes" to this question:
In the last 10 years, have you legally travelled to Canada? This includes any family member you may be travelling with at this time. - Yes

Then at the time of application submission it shows 0$ fee for 3 Applications (my wife and two kids)

If Change the answer to No for In the last 10 years, have you legally travelled to Canada? This includes any family member you may be travelling with at this time. then it ask another question for USA Visa and I replied Yes Do you have a valid United States (U.S.) visa, or have legally travelled to the U.S. in the past 10 years? This includes any family member you may be travelling with at this time.

then during application fee it shows $300

What is the right thing to do, as per question I have a Visa and my Wife and Kids accompanying me so I have to select Yes, but fee here showing $0

anythoughts

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Kapil,

Mistake #1: You are incorrectly including yourself as an applicant in the eligibility questionnaire. Your wife and two children are the only applicants because you already have a TRV.

Mistake #2: You have a US visa and not your wife/children. This question is only to assess if the applicants are eligible for CAN+ processing.

Your wife and two children must pay the TRV fees i.e. CAD 100 x 3 applicants = CAD 300

Cheers