+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Telecommunications Designer/Planner NOC?

Gabriela.fmoa

Feb 23, 2019
Category........
Hi everyone,

I’m trying to find out my NOC for immigration purposes. I work for Rogers as a Telecommunications designer/planner. My duties include the below. I’m assuming it’s closer to 2147 - Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers) - 21311 version 2023. Anyone in a similar position can share if this sounds like the right NOC? thank you!

My duties:

- Creates construction designs for new greenfield, plant upgrade, and relocation projects for coaxial and fibre distribution facilities.
- Provides cost estimates to service new residential and business customers.
- Produces aerial and underground support structure designs and construction permit applications.
- Maintains accurate real-time project database records for progress reporting and financial tracking of projects.
- Co-ordinates with internal and external project participants such as stakeholders, technicians, project managers developers, contractors, builders, and 3rd party utility companies.
- Utilizes AutoCAD for design and permit application drawings.
- Identifies equipment in a plant that can be effectively used for planning and design.

Noc description:

1. Analyze user's requirements, and design and develop system architecture and specifications
  2. Research, design, develop and integrate computer and telecommunications hardware such as microprocessors, integrated circuit boards and semiconductor lasers
  3. Develop and conduct design verification simulations and prototype bench tests of components
  4. Supervise, inspect and provide design support during the manufacturing, installation and implementation of computer and telecommunications hardware
  5. Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers and clients
  6. May lead and co-ordinate teams of engineers, technologists, technicians and drafters in the design and development of computer and telecommunications hardware.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone,

I’m trying to find out my NOC for immigration purposes. I work for Rogers as a Telecommunications designer/planner. My duties include the below. I’m assuming it’s closer to 2147 - Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers) - 21311 version 2023. Anyone in a similar position can share if this sounds like the right NOC? thank you!

My duties:

- Creates construction designs for new greenfield, plant upgrade, and relocation projects for coaxial and fibre distribution facilities.
- Produces aerial and underground support structure designs and construction permit applications.
- Maintains accurate real-time project database records for progress reporting and financial tracking of projects.
- Co-ordinates with internal and external project participants such as stakeholders, technicians, project managers developers, contractors, builders, and 3rd party utility companies.
- Identifies equipment in a plant that can be effectively used for planning and design.

Noc description:

1. Analyze user's requirements, and design and develop system architecture and specifications
  2. Research, design, develop and integrate computer and telecommunications hardware such as microprocessors, integrated circuit boards and semiconductor lasers
  3. Develop and conduct design verification simulations and prototype bench tests of components
  4. Supervise, inspect and provide design support during the manufacturing, installation and implementation of computer and telecommunications hardware
  6. May lead and co-ordinate teams of engineers, technologists, technicians and drafters in the design and development of computer and telecommunications hardware.
You may have more luck posting to the Express Entry section of the forum.

emillioe53

Nov 21, 2023
Hi everyone,

My duties:

Noc description:

7. Navigating the Telecommunications Designer/Planner NOC realm can be daunting, but I found a game-changer at https://slidepeak.com/pitch-deck-design. This resource not only demystified the complexities but also offered a strategic approach to pitch deck design. If you're diving into the world of telecom planning, this is a must-visit site for insightful guidance and impactful design solutions.
Hello Gabriela,

Determining the correct National Occupational Classification (NOC) code for immigration purposes is a crucial step.