Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
2015 Tel Aviv applicants, we can connect and create a spreadsheet here. There are a few Israel threads but they seem to be under used so
I am hoping the Tel Aviv thread may connect us.

irvah

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Hello Realismsleeve:)

I got a letter today from CIC confirming that our case will be forwarded to Tel-Aviv. Do you know if VO will notify any of us that they have a package and it is under review?

realismsleeve

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
irvah said:
Hello Realismsleeve:)

I got a letter today from CIC confirming that our case will be forwarded to Tel-Aviv. Do you know if VO will notify any of us that they have a package and it is under review?
Hi, to be honest I don't know, some VO's will send an email when they start processing your package and some VO's don't. There was another applicant who had his visa processed in November 2014 but didn't receive an email until December 2014. My best guess looking at other people's timelines is that it will be about 3 weeks after it is sent from Canada that Israel will start processing it but I would like more timelines so we can compare.

realismsleeve

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
irvah said:
Thank you:)
It will be so helpful at least to get an idea for how long we can wait.
I contacted Tel Aviv, they have not received my application from Mississauga yet. I was sponsor approved 1 month ago.
Maybe you should call CIC to see if they have posted the Tel Aviv applications and how long it takes to get there.

I really believe when Tel Aviv have our files they will be processed very quickly.

irvah

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Vancouver, BC
I was trying to figure out how long it takes VO in Tel-Aviv to start a process. Based on previous applications it takes 21-25 days for them to receive a case from Mississauga, approximately 21 days to confirm it by email and then from 2 to 6 months to proceed with application. Your case is about 3 weeks ahead of mine, I think you should get confirmation email in about couple of weeks and interview (if any) in July (the earliest). VO in Tel-Aviv covers only Israel and Cyprus, even though they put average 9 months, it usually goes much faster.

realismsleeve

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
irvah said:
I was trying to figure out how long it takes VO in Tel-Aviv to start a process. Based on previous applications it takes 21-25 days for them to receive a case from Mississauga, approximately 21 days to confirm it by email and then from 2 to 6 months to proceed with application. Your case is about 3 weeks ahead of mine, I think you should get confirmation email in about couple of weeks and interview (if any) in July (the earliest). VO in Tel-Aviv covers only Israel and Cyprus, even though they put average 9 months, it usually goes much faster.
Thankyou, that is very good information, it has been 29 days since Mississauga approved me but they had a big backlog over recent months so hopefully over the next few weeks it will reach Israel. I strongly feel that it will be quicker than 9 months, they seem a very fast and efficient office and they only deal with about 600 applications a year, other VO's can be as high as 12,000 a year. I will message you when or if I get an email from them. I think they may also have posted ours at the same time, maybe they wait until they have a few before they send them to Israel.

irvah

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Yes, please let me know as soon as you get anything from the office. I am going to fly there to be with my husband on interview. Getting any information will certainly help to manage my trip. I will also let you know once I receive any email. Keep fingers crossed:)) Hope for fast process:)

realismsleeve

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
irvah said:
Yes, please let me know as soon as you get anything from the office. I am going to fly there to be with my husband on interview. Getting any information will certainly help to manage my trip. I will also let you know once I receive any email. Keep fingers crossed:)) Hope for fast process:)
Any updates for you? It is much slower for us than previous applicants to get AOR 2. I think Mississauga are slow this year.

irvah

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Vancouver, BC
No updates so far... :(
I still hope it should be fast once Tel Aviv VO receives our cases. It takes a months for Mississauga to send them.
Did you call Tel Aviv?

realismsleeve

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
irvah said:
No updates so far... :(
I still hope it should be fast once Tel Aviv VO receives our cases. It takes a months for Mississauga to send them.
Did you call Tel Aviv?
I emailed them 2 weeks ago, they replied within 24 hours and said they had not received my application from Mississauga. Hopefully soon they will and we can get started.

mariahvais

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
im also applying from tel aviv israel

my time line is like this

Sponsorship
We received your application to sponsor ** on March 27, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 27, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on May 26, 2015 about the decision on your application

Permanent Residence
We received ** application for permanent residence on March 27, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

what do you guys think about it

irvah

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Hello mariahvais,

I have the same notifications from CIC with different dates, they suppose to send my application to Israel on April 17, 2015.......however until now there is no response from Tel Aviv VO if they get it or if they start processing. I had my hope for fast processing but it does not look fast so far...

Good luck to you, please let us know when you get any news from VO.