ivan_canada3

Oct 26, 2021
outlander
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Hello!

Can I use my TEFaQ test for Express Entry or another PNP programs?

Thanks.

ivan_canada3

Oct 26, 2021
outlander
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Actually very strange situation with TEFaQ it's just for Quebec, but also accepted TEF Canada. I think, I do a mistake when passed TEFaQ.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Well TEFAQ, as the name says, is specialized for Quebec migration.
The selling point of TEFAQ is that Quebec immigration only ask you to take the oral comprehension and expression. So in theory is easy to get a good enough score for your CSQ.

In contrast, for TEF ( or any other exam for that matter) you will need to take the 4 components and on the same sitting for it to be valid for immigration purposes.

The TEFAQ is directed to people that Quebec is their only option or plan. So why would they need to “waste” resources in other exams. The issue is that people don’t inform themselves correctly.

If you want some consolation, you will be able to use TEFAQ (if needed) for your citizenship application
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=572&top=5

Reactions: ivan_canada3

ivan_canada3

Oct 26, 2021
outlander
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Well TEFAQ, as the name says, is specialized for Quebec migration.
The selling point of TEFAQ is that Quebec immigration only ask you to take the oral comprehension and expression. So in theory is easy to get a good enough score for your CSQ.

In contrast, for TEF ( or any other exam for that matter) you will need to take the 4 components and on the same sitting for it to be valid for immigration purposes.

The TEFAQ is directed to people that Quebec is their only option or plan. So why would they need to “waste” resources in other exams. The issue is that people don’t inform themselves correctly.

If you want some consolation, you will be able to use TEFAQ (if needed) for your citizenship application
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=572&top=5
Thank you for the additional information on the Citizenship Application and TEFaQ. You are right, I am focused on Quebec and just now starting to look around between another provinces. But now I more deeply understood Quebec is my place and TEFaQ right exam. Hopefully my profile (605 points, NOC 2175) will be enough for the next Arrima selection.

Reactions: miguelca