+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF Test Is Easy or Difficult ????

Apii

Apr 30, 2018
Hi @ronitrayya,

Can you share link of your tef material in this forum, will be helpful for everyone and for you also. You are anyways doing great job by sharing it individually. Thanks ronit

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hi,

They are on the same site under "outils de preparation" and when you scroll to the end you have "ouvrages de preparation" or something like that and they put both book there http://www.francais.cci-paris-idf.fr/outils-de-preparation-au-tef/.

I'm not quite sure about the difference between TEF and TEF Canada, and in the centre I took the test they didn't know how to explain it properly either. :) I prepared from TEF book and it was enough. I didn't see any difference in the test concept.

I managed to find one book fully online and for the other I have audio files only (I borrowed the book itself from Alliance Francaise in my country). Send me your e-mail address and I can send them to you via we transfer if you want, to save you some time. :)

H.
Hi
I intend to write the TEF exams and would be grateful if I can get the books and audios you have for practice. My email add is dumebiejoh@yahoo.com. Expecting your reply.thanks.

Jul 31, 2019
Hi,

They are on the same site under "outils de preparation" and when you scroll to the end you have "ouvrages de preparation" or something like that and they put both book there http://www.francais.cci-paris-idf.fr/outils-de-preparation-au-tef/.

I'm not quite sure about the difference between TEF and TEF Canada, and in the centre I took the test they didn't know how to explain it properly either. :) I prepared from TEF book and it was enough. I didn't see any difference in the test concept.

I managed to find one book fully online and for the other I have audio files only (I borrowed the book itself from Alliance Francaise in my country). Send me your e-mail address and I can send them to you via we transfer if you want, to save you some time. :)

H.
Hi Helena,
I am unable to download the books from the mentioned link.
Could you please share those with me at - shishir.verma84@gmail.com
Many Thanks.

SV

omidsadiq

Dec 9, 2018
Hi Friends,

Hope you all doing great.
I have 450 points in my Express Entry profile and I am short of around 10 points to get the ITA. My immigration consultant advised me to prepare for TEF, but I don’t know anything about French, not even a single word.

My question is if I spend a month studying 12 hours a day, will I be able to to score 35-40% in the test. I just wana know from your experience. Will it be possible? I am a hardworking guy. I just wana increase my EE points by 10.

Thanks in advance

Willow0088

Jun 19, 2019
The French language is not easy. But if your goal is to use it as a second language in the application and earn maybe 10 extra points, it's very doable!