+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF Test Is Easy or Difficult ????

Arvibala

Feb 24, 2019
Guys, I have uploaded some more stuff. (2 Audio Folders & 1 PDF Folder) Please check.
Can you share me the study materials. Recently I got a private tutor from AF he said u can get clb 7 in tef once u complete A2 it's true. ? Moreover duration of each level is 60 hrs and he is using AF books only

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you share me the study materials. Recently I got a private tutor from AF he said u can get clb 7 in tef once u complete A2 it's true. ? Moreover duration of each level is 60 hrs and he is using AF books only
That's unlikely.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Clb 7 is upper b2
You could PROBABLY get there if you have at least lower b1. A2 is way too weak compared to high b2

IntoTheLight

Dec 22, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-08-2018
Has anyone appeared for TCF Canada?
I heard that it is easier than TEF,Is this true?

Last edited:

holidevil

Mar 14, 2019
Hi @ronitrayya could you please the relevant material with me for TEF. Gaganpreet00@gmail.com thank you in advance. Also I am new here you have mentioned in one of the comment that you have uploaded the new stuff, could you please tell me where do you have a blog or a website ?

jsharma.js624

May 23, 2018
Hi guys,

I felt I need to post this here. I wrote the TEF exam in October 2018 and I'm happy to report that I passed with B2 in all the sections.

I want to specially thank @DelPiero07 for the materials he sent to me. They were indispensable in my preparation for the exam. Very many thanks, boss.

I also want to thank @SumH12, @ronitrayya and everyone else who takes time to answer questions posted here, as well as reassure others. All your efforts will be greatly rewarded.
Hi,
Would you please share the TEF Canada practice material with me on my email id: - jsharma.js624@gmail.com