+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF Test Is Easy or Difficult ????

sb17

May 29, 2019
Has anyone here given the e-TEF. I want to know if there is a virtual keyboard for the writing section and what is it like? I mean do we have to write the entire section by clicking on the virtual keyboard?

gabrielfb

Aug 5, 2019
Has anyone here given the e-TEF. I want to know if there is a virtual keyboard for the writing section and what is it like? I mean do we have to write the entire section by clicking on the virtual keyboard?
My test was with a normal keyboard, nothing virtual.

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hi Guys, I am seeing people in this forum are very much useful so, in that continuous manner, I also wish to have documents related to TEF, especially exam preparation, because getting a PDF for Test de Francais is easy but the challenge is with its audio cd.

Looking forward to getting help here my email id - piyushpandeya2020@gmail.com

Rzt

Jan 23, 2021
@Boinero360 @Sharot

Hi , please check your inbox , sent , good luck guys
@rishi.hpd @Rac23 @maplemom

Material sent , please note that I attached a few TEF material too.

Note to everybody in this thread, I will start volunteering giving lessons to people learning french or preparing the exam, I know how much people are fighting to get a shot at an ITA so if I can help out to get someone a step closer I will be more than happy to do it. Good luck guys

Hi @UniSaverH,I'm late to the party :( will you be so kind as to also send the TEF materials you mentioned to me at zachtrojan@gmail.com? I'm late on studying for about a few years and would appreciate any materials that would help.. thank you in advance!

nandak1993

Jul 3, 2019
Hello @UniSaverH,

Currently stuck in the Express Entry pool with 464 points. So close but not quite.

I'm going to spend the next 6 months with utter dedication to get a B2 on TEF. Hope you can support me with the study materials. My email is krrishnanda1993@gmail.com

Thanks so much in advance!

Andy Eddy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
When I did it, you had the option of using a virtual keyboard or the normal one.

You can't cut/copy and paste text, but apart from that it's like a normal word processing program.

The listening section where you have multiple questions for one audio track is badly designed as you can only open one drop box at a time.

It's not that easy to scroll back and check your answers at the end (you have to click your way back through to the start). If I had to do the exam again, I would prefer the paper version to be honest!

dami3

Mar 23, 2021
Hello! I'm hoping to take TEF exam in next month. I completed upto DELF B1 few years back and I've been working in a travel agency for the french market for 5 years now. Do you think I will be able to score well on the exam? Also can someone explain how my TEF score affects on the CRS score? I would also like to get some study materials if anyone has

freefrankq

Mar 24, 2021
Hello! I'm hoping to take TEF exam in next month. I completed upto DELF B1 few years back and I've been working in a travel agency for the french market for 5 years now. Do you think I will be able to score well on the exam? Also can someone explain how my TEF score affects on the CRS score? I would also like to get some study materials if anyone has
Thanks to TEF Canada test results, my CRS score increased by 50+ points. You can use the following link (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp) to measure the impact of TEF Canada exam result.

vikramnaik14

Nov 30, 2020
Category........
PNP
For those trying to give TEF, if you have learnt French before it will be easy. If you are beginners it is going to be an uphill task. The best thing would be do to Alliance Francaise classes but otherwise there are exam tutorials on you tube, prepmyfuture website and some exercises on the TV5 website. For an absolute beginner it is very difficult to score B2 in all levels; you probably will not pass in the first go. Level of language is much more higher than that in IELTS.

Reactions: farhan4648gul

jrehab

Jul 21, 2022
I studied at least 1 hour every day. I was waking up early to study before work and then after work. That excludes days when I was sick or had some important stuff to do, of course. My native language is Russian, but I think that my strong knowledge of English helped me here, as the course is tailored for English speakers and French and English have looots of similar words. For speaking practice, I also attended French-speaking clubs in my city.

I also had a time limit, as I had to travel to Moscow for the exam and I knew I could only do it during my vacation which I get 1 time a year. When I realized that my grammar is not that strong and I don`t have much time left I started looking for a good teacher (it shouldn`t be a native speaker if you really want to boost your grammar). I found a teacher, I told her upfront what exam I need to pass and get B1 and how much time I have to reach this level, so she made a tailored plan for me. I started taking 1.5 hr classes via Skype two times a week (didn`t have money for more), but she gave me tons and tons of homework, so during this period, I studied 3 hours every day just to finish all the homework. It was very intense and I literally was exausted by the end, but it was totally worth it!

Update: Just looked at my French folder - I`ve had 8 classes in total with her.
can u give contact of the teacher