+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF Practice Partner Needed

blems64

Mar 18, 2021
Hello. I'm looking for a practice partner for the TEF exam. I've been practicing the other 3 components on my own for about a month and a half now but I need someone to practice speaking with. My level is A1.

blems64

Mar 18, 2021
hi, how did you start with your learning process. i am planning to start this week, any tips?
I started using BBarter's TEF preparation series on Youtube. I'm using his videos, his 2 recommended grammar books and 3 Edito French practice books, along with Duolingo lessons and stories as supplementary tools. I also try to get some interaction with a French native speaker on apps like HelloTalk etc. But I also need a study partner for the Edito books or in general someone I can practice speaking with.

Reactions: aleenaah

Praanjal

May 5, 2021
I started using BBarter's TEF preparation series on Youtube. I'm using his videos, his 2 recommended grammar books and 3 Edito French practice books, along with Duolingo lessons and stories as supplementary tools. I also try to get some interaction with a French native speaker on apps like HelloTalk etc. But I also need a study partner for the Edito books or in general someone I can practice speaking with.
oh alright, so everything is being self learnt! thats amazing, thanks for the informative reply. I have just(yesterday) started my duolingo A1 level lessons. I am willing to practise speaking with you, but im not sure how much of help i would be cause i only started yesterday.

blems64

Mar 18, 2021
oh alright, so everything is being self learnt! thats amazing, thanks for the informative reply. I have just(yesterday) started my duolingo A1 level lessons. I am willing to practise speaking with you, but im not sure how much of help i would be cause i only started yesterday.
I recommend then taking a month or two to get familiar with language basics and pronounciation using BBarter's videos on Youtube and then we can start practicing. They have everything you need. I signed up for BBarter's paid self-paced online test preparation course yesterday because I needed more feedback, practice material and people to study with. I highly recommend you check out his videos on Youtube first.

aizazhaque

Mar 27, 2019
Hello. I'm looking for a practice partner for the TEF exam. I've been practicing the other 3 components on my own for about a month and a half now but I need someone to practice speaking with. My level is A1.
Bonjour,

est-ce que tu encore exiger quelqu pour pratique le francaise ?