+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Technical problems with online application

miss_mp

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Just wondered if anyone else has experienced problems with online PR application. I've filled out the sections in my profile, and press continue which brings up the checklist of documents they want you to submit. But my work history section is displaying incorrectly - the first few entries are correct, then the last few seem to duplicates of the first entry. I've tried deleting and starting all over again, but the same thing happens. I've also tried the 'report technical issue' option in your profile, but I've not heard back form CIC.
Just wondered if anyone else has the same problem or how they've resolved this.

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Please delete cache and cookie, logout, sign in, try to use different browser, try in different machines, make sure that internet speed is okay.

If you find anything wrong, modifying it before submitting. I suggested you to check everything entry minimum 3 times before submitting. If your spouse is with you, ask your spouse's to do double check as well.

Hope you can update your forms.

miss_mp

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Thank duckirha, yeah I've tried different browser, and deleting my work history and starting again, but still the same thing.