+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TD personal banking associate NOC code

ammu1810

Nov 26, 2019
Can anyone please tell me to which NOC code does TD personal banking associate job belong to.
Also, is there anyone who got PR recently by working as Personal banking associate at TD

arsh1313

Jan 26, 2022
Can anyone please tell me to which NOC code does TD personal banking associate job belong to.
Also, is there anyone who got PR recently by working as Personal banking associate at TD
Hi, I'm gonna be applying with the same position soon. Can we talk more about this on what's app or I message?

meiyou147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
I also have a question, at TD, PBA role is not responsible for mutual funds selling, so I’m wondering if we can be eligible for applying under this role or not. And also, anyone knows anybody who got PR under this position, cause when I applied for PR under tr to pr, I was trying to get an eligible employment letter as a CEA, but no one was willing to help me. All managers said they had compliance, balabala, they only could provide a very simple employment letter to me. Finally, I got one from a manager who I get along with. But tr to pr is too slow, so I have to prepare for plan B which is EE. But I don’t know after 6 months, if I can get an eligible employment letter or not. If anyone knows anybody who had successfully experience, that would be the best, we can follow the way.

arsh1313

Jan 26, 2022
I also have a question, at TD, PBA role is not responsible for mutual funds selling, so I’m wondering if we can be eligible for applying under this role or not. And also, anyone knows anybody who got PR under this position, cause when I applied for PR under tr to pr, I was trying to get an eligible employment letter as a CEA, but no one was willing to help me. All managers said they had compliance, balabala, they only could provide a very simple employment letter to me. Finally, I got one from a manager who I get along with. But tr to pr is too slow, so I have to prepare for plan B which is EE. But I don’t know after 6 months, if I can get an eligible employment letter or not. If anyone knows anybody who had successfully experience, that would be the best, we can follow the way.
Yes, you are eligible as I mentioned earlier I’m already pnp nominated under its Noc. Also, contact MyHR and request the copy of the offer letter you signed when you started your position. You can just ask for a letter of employment from your brach manger and attach it to a separate page with all yout job duties listed on it.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Nishitha899

Dec 13, 2022
Yes, you are eligible as I mentioned earlier I’m already pnp nominated under its Noc. Also, contact MyHR and request the copy of the offer letter you signed when you started your position. You can just ask for a letter of employment from your brach manger and attach it to a separate page with all yout job duties listed on it.

Hi there, would you mind if we could get in touch on whatsapp? I was thinking of applying in the same stream

Reactions: camilaross

Nikhilk.jummy

Mar 16, 2023
Hey I also want to apply for PR with the same position, just wondering if you got the answer to it. Thanks!

camilaross

Apr 22, 2023
Hi there! Would you mind if I connect with you throught whatsapp? Thank you!