+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TD BANK Customer Service Interview Questions

MasterBlaster

Sep 30, 2012
I went for a job shadowing at TD Bank's recruitment division last week. I got an opportunity to see one in-person and one telephone interview (both Customer Service Positions). There were 7 behavioral questions which is the standard for all CSR positions. If anyone is shortlisted for the interview you may please pm me for the questions :D

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MasterBlaster said:
I went for a job shadowing at TD Bank's recruitment division last week. I got an opportunity to see one in-person and one telephone interview (both Customer Service Positions). There were 7 behavioral questions which is the standard for all CSR positions. If anyone is shortlisted for the interview you may please pm me for the questions :D
Please keep in mind, questions will vary depending on the type of job and level of experience candidates have. Use these as guidelines for developing your own set of questions.

1)About Leadership

Tell me about a time when you were able to step into a situation, take charge and muster support to achieve the desired results.
Tell me about a time when you have had to discipline or fire a subordinate. Were there any instances where this person was considered a friend? If so, how did you handle the situation?
Talk about a situation where you were charged with developing leaders underneath you. Speak to your style of developing leaders while still maintaining a leadership role.

2)About Problem Solving

Describe for me a situation where you may have missed an obvious solution to a problem. How did you recover from the miss and was it something that did harm?
Tell me about a time when you anticipated a problem and were able to develop preventative solutions to keep it from occurring.
When faced with a problem, how do you attack it? Talk about a specific incident where you had to analyze facts quickly, define key issues, and respond immediately with a plan of action to produce the desired results.

3)About Working Effectively With Others

Give me an example that would show that you have been able to develop and maintain productive relationships with others in light of differing points of view.
Tell me about a time when your team was veering off track and you were instrumental in bringing the team back in focus and on track. What did you do to ensure there would be no more derailments?
Talk about how you motivate others when there are so many different personalities and work styles.

4)About Decision Making

Describe a time when you had to make an important decision based on only having minimal facts. What was the situation and how did you come to the proper resolution?
If the decision was a bad one, how did you recover from it?
Describe for me a time when you had to adapt to a difficult situation. Describe the situation and what you did to overcome it.

5)About Delegation

Describe for me a time when you had to delegate to a person who had an already full workload. How did you manage that person's workload and reaction to the additional work?
Tell me about a time when you had to take on additional work (back from a subordinate) to complete a task.
Describe how you know when it is time to take a few things off your own plate and delegate the work to abled employees. How did you decide what to delegate and who should get what?

6)About Follow Through

Give me an example of a situation where you have to overcome a major obstacle to achieve your objectives.
Tell me about a time when you used your “political savvy” to push a program or initiative through that you really believed in.
Tell me about a time when you won (or lost) a major contract, opportunity or client and how you determined your next course of action to rectify the situation.

7)About Ethics

Give me an example of an ethical decision you had to make on the job. What factors did you consider before reaching your final decision?
Tell me about a time when you've observed someone stretching the rules or testing the boundaries at work. What was your own course of action?
We've all done things we've regretted. Tell me about a time when you've done something in the workplace that you later regretted and how you would handle it differently today.

Good Luck

baksnick

Feb 21, 2013
i have an interview with td bank next week in a customer service roll. can your provide the behavioral questions asked?