+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TCS experience reference letter

ssaha65

Feb 4, 2020
Hello,

I worked for TCS 5 years back and was given experience letter and relieving letter. The experience letter is missing some attributes that CIC look for like responsibilities, salary,number of hours worked. When I requested an updated reference letter, service team asked me to get an approval letter from PL/GL of my last working team with the Responsibilities which I have no contacts with and/or if they provide the approval within the time limitation that I have.

The service team also provided a template that I should use for the approval letter which I found in google with company letter head and HR signature in it. Now I am thinking if in the worst case I cannot get the letter as per their instructions, I just want to update this letter I found with my name, duration dates, responsibilities which will have letter head and signature of HR in it. I will submit this with my original experience letter, offer letter, all paystubs and tax form. Is it Ok to take this risk ? Does this works as I still have the experience from the company if CIC verifies? Do they verify the responsibilities? if they do does the company know that they didn't provide those?

Please help in this

Yesh_kumar

Feb 12, 2019
Hello,

I worked for TCS 5 years back and was given experience letter and relieving letter. The experience letter is missing some attributes that CIC look for like responsibilities, salary,number of hours worked. When I requested an updated reference letter, service team asked me to get an approval letter from PL/GL of my last working team with the Responsibilities which I have no contacts with and/or if they provide the approval within the time limitation that I have.

The service team also provided a template that I should use for the approval letter which I found in google with company letter head and HR signature in it. Now I am thinking if in the worst case I cannot get the letter as per their instructions, I just want to update this letter I found with my name, duration dates, responsibilities which will have letter head and signature of HR in it. I will submit this with my original experience letter, offer letter, all paystubs and tax form. Is it Ok to take this risk ? Does this works as I still have the experience from the company if CIC verifies? Do they verify the responsibilities? if they do does the company know that they didn't provide those?

Please help in this
Send an email to HR and get their response. They will say we can't give that letter. Get a letter from your manager or colleague if you are in touch with them. Attach all these documents and send.

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Hello,

Please help in this
Why are you taking such a risk ?? I don't know when you complete 60 days for documentation but, I would suggest you get in contact with your previous managers or colleagues send them email or even search them on LinkedIn and see if they can provide you with job responsibilities. Take that to HR department and then get your reference letter.

Second option is you get an affidavit signed by your previous colleagues or TL or GL and provide that. However you need to provide proof to immigration officer that you did your best to get the reference however company refused to give you the same.

Hope that helps