+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TB help needed

Ambika kumari

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hy one of my known has TB
But the sputum test is negative now and Xray may shows marks. And the issue is 6 month medicine course will be completed on March22nd, 2019. And the medical is in feb month.
Ist question=Did the doctors ask for course details and proof of medicine??
2nd= by saying have tb and medcine will complete on march and test is negative will clear the medical??
3rd= doctors ask for sputum test only if find marks in xray no proof of course is required??
Any suggestion please help

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
Hy one of my known has TB
But the sputum test is negative now and Xray may shows marks. And the issue is 6 month medicine course will be completed on March22nd, 2019. And the medical is in feb month.
Ist question=Did the doctors ask for course details and proof of medicine??
2nd= by saying have tb and medcine will complete on march and test is negative will clear the medical??
3rd= doctors ask for sputum test only if find marks in xray no proof of course is required??
Any suggestion please help
Hey sorry to hear about this prob. Thing is untill panel doctor don't see very clear report he/ she can't forward report to cic even if its emedical or normal. I had same prob but i took proper treatment in UK for 6 months and before going to get the medical done in india for canada i did x ray from 3 doctors and showed to many doctors just to make sure is there any marks in x ray. Cuz if panel find out any mark then they won't clear ur medical. Either they ll do additional test or put u on treatment again untill it doesn't go away. Some time it take many months if they do like this. Your treatment isn't finish yet so they ll ask you about ur medical history so its better don't hide as ur under treatment cuz if its was done like me and x ray was clear then u could say i neva had such type of prob. But now even uno whole situations very clearly. So as per my experience u have option to tell them true if ur treatment isn't finish before medical. Reason is ur still under treatment n 110% they ll find out abt the prob n then they ll do more delay as u mispresent the health issues. I hope u understood whole stuff. Good luck