+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Taxes not filed for 2017 because it's not time yet...

Lolo851

Oct 2, 2014
I'd like to send in my citizenship application this month but I'm unsure what I should put in the tax year box for 2017. I am required to file, but I can't file until later in the year. Should I put "yes" I filed because I will do it later, or "no" because it isn't time yet.

I'm worried that if I put "no" my form will be returned as incomplete.

Thanks for your help!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'd like to send in my citizenship application this month but I'm unsure what I should put in the tax year box for 2017. I am required to file, but I can't file until later in the year. Should I put "yes" I filed because I will do it later, or "no" because it isn't time yet.

Thanks for your help!
Answer truthfully. The answer is "no" for the question did you file. The officers are aware of these situations where yes you are required to file but haven' yet as they are not due.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks for your help!
Mark no for it because the officer knows that it's yet to file tax for 2017