+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tax returns

rogue_shah

Apr 8, 2013
Hi,
I am going on student visa [U Regina, MBA - I have 2+ years of experience in home country]. If Odin is gracious, I hope I get a full time job, which means PR.

I wanted to know if at any stage, they will require tax returns from my home country?

NOTE: I already have a student visa, they didn't ask for tax returns, just letter from employer was sufficient. I am asking about future, PR, etc?

The reason I am asking is, because my parents are already over 60 and since I have no siblings in my home country, I would rather take those documents with me rather then burdening them later on.

PS: I am sorry if some one finds a student posting here irrelevat. I also apologize if they dislike Thor or anthony hopkins.
PSS: Natlie portman (Dr Jane foster) dies in the sequel. :)

PINKORIA

Nov 18, 2013
in General no need for Tax returns however you can keep the scanned or copies for your record. only when you apply for GST Credits in Canada Canada revenue agency will ask U last 2 year world wide income to calculate the eligibility of GST credits

rogue_shah

Apr 8, 2013
Ok, Thank you. A great burden has been relieved to know that. Since I am short on time, I would rather skip those and prefer to pay the tax.