+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tax clearance

neesha15

Jun 6, 2015
Hey there,

I am from Bangladesh. I am going to apply for student visa soon. I have a query about Tax assessment papers, as my father has TIN certificate and acknowledgement receipts on tax paid within last two years.I need to know will it be enough for visa application? As some people suggested me to submit tax clearance certificate which I don't have right now.I will appreciate any help that you might be able to provide me as I don't have much time to collect this paper. thank you

lakshmipriya

Jul 25, 2015
You can apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) to validate your status of a taxpayer. A TCC is issued free of charge and may be required for: Tenders – when applying for a tender or bid advertised. Good standing - to confirm that the applicant is tax complaint

ashraf09

Oct 4, 2015
Hello. Sorry for this late reply. You require to provide your full tax assessment papers, tax certificate and slip. Remember, if you are going on self funding, it is required that all the money is tax cleared. Just providing a tax certificate won't do. Best of luck.

suran

Sep 27, 2015
I have tax clearance certificate for last two years will it work other than showing tax assessment.