+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Taking test from abroad - no response to Outside Canada email

PianoTiger

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
I received the test window email Mar 16 and responded as instructed with the Outside Canada email the next day but have received no response whatsoever. Has anyone else had to navigate through this situation?
What if I don’t hear back by the end of the test window?

 If you are outside of Canada and you would like to take the Canadian citizenship knowledge test from outside of Canada, please contact us at IRCC.MtlConvoTests.IRCC@cic.gc.ca within 24 to 48 hours from the date of this notice and indicate “Outside Canada” in the subject line of the email and provide yourname,applicationnumberandthestartandenddateforyouronlinetestinthetextofyouremail. Please include proof (plane ticket, boarding pass) of your departure from Canada.

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Take the test as scheduled. You have informed them and done your part. In the test option, click inside canada because they have not updated with any other option. I read about this in some other thread, you can find this info as well. Goodluck.

Reactions: Xxsaraxx

i6evx5e8

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Take the test as scheduled. You have informed them and done your part. In the test option, click inside canada because they have not updated with any other option. I read about this in some other thread, you can find this info as well. Goodluck.
Isn't that wilful misinterpretation?