+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Taken taken post the application submission?

Neha Chauhan

Dec 21, 2017
Hi guys,

I have recently submitted my final application through express entry post the Invitation to Apply (ITA). How much time does it take for me to have the final response?

Neha Chauhan

Dec 21, 2017
oh allright, One more query, all my documents looked in place to me. the 1st company that I had worked with did not agree to give me the reference letter. hence i had uploaded my appointment letter and experience letter along with the bank statement. Due to some internal issue, one month salary in between was made by cash hence it does not reflect in the bank statement. I have mentioned everything truly in the LOE. I hope the case officer understands that.

sayan1709

Jan 7, 2018
oh allright, One more query, all my documents looked in place to me. the 1st company that I had worked with did not agree to give me the reference letter. hence i had uploaded my appointment letter and experience letter along with the bank statement. Due to some internal issue, one month salary in between was made by cash hence it does not reflect in the bank statement. I have mentioned everything truly in the LOE. I hope the case officer understands that.
Reference letter stating the job description is the main thing while checking your NOC. One of my known person received an additional documents requirement for reference letter and job description. I suggest you to take a reference letter from your supervisor and notarize it on Rs 50 stamp paper. Attach his business card too, and if you have the written communication with the company that they will be unable to provide reference letter attach that too.

Neha Chauhan

Dec 21, 2017
Okay..I have provided the reference letter of my 2nd and current company as per the format. Lets wait if they ask for the mail communication. As the manager of the first company is not willing to provide anything or even sign a paper. If they ask, i will attach the mail conversation showing he has not responded.

sayan1709

Jan 7, 2018
Okay..I have provided the reference letter of my 2nd and current company as per the format. Lets wait if they ask for the mail communication. As the manager of the first company is not willing to provide anything or even sign a paper. If they ask, i will attach the mail conversation showing he has not responded.
Which company may I know?

Neha Chauhan

Dec 21, 2017
I got to know post my ITA that the company is shut too. It was a startup so hope you understand how things are with startups.

sayan1709

Jan 7, 2018
How many years of work experience do you have ? Hope everything goes well...

What about your medical? Is it updated ?

I got to know post my ITA that the company is shut too. It was a startup so hope you understand how things are with startups.

Neha Chauhan

Dec 21, 2017
The medical checkup was done. Where can i check if its updated or not? The doctor had told it will be sent to the immigration. do i need to check that somewhere?