+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

taiwan police clearance

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
my fiancee has to get a taiwan police clearance for her livein caregiver PR. I am finding that the process is pretty complicated to get that. how should we go about doing it? I call the taiwain embassy in toronto and they told me that I need to get her passport pages authorized by the Philippines consulate, then take that to the taiwan consulate to get it authorized by them, then mail it to the police station in taiwan and they will send it back. seems like alot of work. does anyone else have expierence with getting the clearance? I also hear that there is a fingerprint option. im confused

also for the Philippines one, do we just get the passport authorized by the consulate and then we have to have a family member in Phil get it for us?

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
we ended up going to a place at bathurst and wilson. They will do all three, taiwan, Phil and Canadian police clearances. Does anyone have any experience with this company? It is run by a man names Eugenio Deocareza

smartindian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
joeythecat said:
my fiancee has to get a taiwan police clearance for her livein caregiver PR. I am finding that the process is pretty complicated to get that. how should we go about doing it? I call the taiwain embassy in toronto and they told me that I need to get her passport pages authorized by the Philippines consulate, then take that to the taiwan consulate to get it authorized by them, then mail it to the police station in taiwan and they will send it back. seems like alot of work. does anyone else have expierence with getting the clearance? I also hear that there is a fingerprint option. im confused

also for the Philippines one, do we just get the passport authorized by the consulate and then we have to have a family member in Phil get it for us?
Do you have Taiwan ARC original available ?

You know what I did:
Myself: Indian citizen, Graduated from NTUST, Taipei and currently working in Canada.
I sent "original application form filled/signed + authorization letter signed + original Taiwan ARC card" by Canada post to one friend of mine
who is currently living in Taipei, Taiwan ( Email: aksaravanan.ece@gmail.com).
They only asked to bring "original ARC card" to my friend.
He applied in Taipei Police station and received on same day. (100 TWD fee)
Then he sent "PCC and original ARC card" to me in Canada.