+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

System glitch after Noc changes

JN123

Oct 7, 2019
Hi, I am based inland and was waiting in the pool since close to a year now. The NOC changes happened this week, and it all went downhill from there. I went to update my profile, I could update my section but I couldn't update my spouse's section which kept showing server down. I tried for two days - did everything cleared history, cache, used ios and windows, used different browsers. It didnt work. Then I read on the forums on people having the same issue previously that they modified the family the information and it worked. So I did that. My spouse's whole form section disappeared from the profile even though he could still be seen as the dependent on the main score page. I then gave up and withdrew my profile and created a new one. Same details as nothing has changed and now its not counting my spouse's Canadian work experience and I am 5 points down because of that. Initially I had added foreign work experience as well but I removed that and just kept Canadian which I re-entered and saved, but the system is not accepting his work experience. I have called them but they are not taking any calls. I have sent a technical complain error, given the time everything takes here I don't see anyone seeing those. Anyone has any clue/idea on what to do?