Jul 20, 2018
Nothing has changed.. I've just called and the lady gave me the same statuses

CEC Inland
AOR Aug 9th
- Medicals PASSED
- Criminality PASSED
- Eligibility RECOMMEND PASS
- Security NOT STARTED

the lady told me everything looked good on my application, and there was nothing to worry about... recommended pass means it's all good but an officer needs to approve. I asked about other people getting their PRs before us and she said it's normal.
I asked her if there's something I would do to speed up the process and she said I provided everything it needed... if there's no news by mid Feb I would call again.

Finally I asked about the office... why my file was still at Sydney and others weren't.. she told me our files will be transferred to another office responsible to issue the COPR.

so yeah guys... let's wait for some good news soon.
Hi, did you call CIC on 888/614 or Sydney, Australia office to get the information about your file? Thanks

Gsingh2016

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi Guys I have got PPR request on 23 of October I have sent my passport to Vo Sydney Australia on 28 of October no update since then. Is there anyone who experiencing the same thing like processing time of Canada Visa office. Any help will be really appreciated

Reactions: majidkhan59

majidkhan59

Feb 11, 2020
Hi Guys I have got PPR request on 23 of October I have sent my passport to Vo Sydney Australia on 28 of October no update since then. Is there anyone who experiencing the same thing like processing time of Canada Visa office. Any help will be really appreciated
can you share your timeline and is your application FSW-Outland?