+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

ESSVIN333

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Did you ever travel to too many countries? I read a thread that if you travel to too many countries, the security may be delayed.

Road.to.canada20

May 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
Nope, less than 10. The thing os security has not started yet, and there are people waiting for a long time (September/2020) for it to start. It looks like there is an issue for it to move on and I wonder if its the pandemic...

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Nothing for me..would be pleased if anyone has an update with this lazy monster.
I hardly see 1 or 2 files in a month got approved from Sydney, dont understand what the f*** they do sitting on our files, whereas IRCC agents on phone says that we have hired new staff to cope up with this situation, but no action on ground. Although some outland applicants got their files approved from this office on time. Strange for inland folks

agent

Jan 22, 2021
Hi,

Has anyone got an email letter like this:

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Your application is awaiting the review of an agent.

Notification will be sent in due course.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
No idea what to do with this Sydney VO, they are still working on their 30% capacity when everything else is back to normal. Strange, I have seen a PNP candidate with Oct 2020 AOR from this office who got everything passed and waiting for final decision:mad:

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
AOR: 6th November, Eligibility & Criminality Passed, Security Not Started.

Does this VO deal only with PNP applications or other categories as well?