+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Australia Visa Office

aliaayub

Mar 4, 2020
Hello,

Our outland spousal sponsorship application was submitted in November 2019. I am the PA and currently reside in Australia while my husband lives in Canada.

Does anyone have any sense for timing in terms of how the Sydney Visa office operates?

We have done our medicals and biometrics in January 2019, and its been quiet ever since.

Thank you!

jrjong

Aug 8, 2020
Hello,

Our outland spousal sponsorship application was submitted in November 2019. I am the PA and currently reside in Australia while my husband lives in Canada.

Does anyone have any sense for timing in terms of how the Sydney Visa office operates?

We have done our medicals and biometrics in January 2019, and its been quiet ever since.

Thank you!
Better search for the visa office in google and get the operation timing.

aliaayub

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks, Jrjong - I have done so already.

Just curious if there was anyone here wit first hand experience with the VO.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Our only experience with Sydney was for the final part of my husband’s application as they processed his COPR very quickly. (Husband’s a New Zealander)

I can’t speak for the application as a whole as the main portion of ours was done in Mississauga. I’ve heard others complain before that the Sydney Visa office can be slow, but you may want to research for yourself. I just know for our PPR they were fantastic.

Jyotika_kumar

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks, Jrjong - I have done so already.

Just curious if there was anyone here wit first hand experience with the VO.
My application was
Hello,

Thank you!
My application is also being processed at Sydney and they have been very very slow with things unfortunately