+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Swop rejected

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I will re apply my swop from Pakistan. How much time should I wait it was rejected on 17november?
It was our mistake that we have not submitted our marriage certificate issued by nadra,instead of that I submitted the true translation of nikkahnama,my point of concern is that my husband went to Canada on 18 august 2018.His first semester is now ending on 7 December, he is working part time in a store ,how much time it is necessary for a person to apply for his spouse ? Is there any body who got swop soon after 4 to 5 months from Pakistan ? I don't know the majors kindly can anybody please share their experience like this from Pakistan.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Not sure you are aware but spouses of international students are not guaranteed SWOP. You are allowed apply but many are refused.

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Not sure you are aware but spouses of international students are not guaranteed SWOP. You are allowed apply but many are refused.
I have applied now second time on 9 feb and soon afte 5 days i got biometrics validation letter, i got this letter just on day before my previous rejection before medical request i am bit worried